Chapter 64

AN: Although i am commited here, I got an Adhd zombie brain, so sticking into one thing is really not my style. I tried, it just didn't work. At some point, i really need to convert some of the voices in my head into something else u know? That's why i've been thinking, should i write another story as thought dumpster?

If I do, I wonder what's good these days.
______________________________________

Days have been skipped and Years passed by so fast.

Inside the game, YGGDRASIL, many things happened to all the Players that are playing within it throughout these years.

Some enjoyed it, some didn't, and some are just, neutral about their opinions.

Years after the YGGDRASIL was released, many strong Players, Clans, and there are even famous parties have been known throughout the whole nine Worlds.

But nothing beats the prestige that strong Guilds get.

Many players have created or joined Guilds. In YGGDRASIL, being in a certain Guild means a lot for a Player. It serves as your identity, it describes how famous you are or your Popularity.

Especially if you are a member of the Top Ranking Guilds.

There are a lot of Guilds inside YGGDRASIL, but all of it has only one goal, and that's to reach the top 100 Ranking in the list of the Strongest Guilds.

In those years, the Guild of Ainz Ooal Gown has prospered a lot. They grew from their Original 26 members when they started, to their current 46 Members.

Though that's a relatively small number of members compared to the other Guilds, no Guild will dare to engage in a war with them while holding the thought that they have a Member advantage.

The Ainz Ooal Gown guild as a whole is said to have a strength enough to destroy a Guild that has over 200 members within it. Their Guild Base is not even a part of this criteria yet. The same Guild Base that is said to be, the strongest and largest Guild Base throughout the entirety of YGGDRASIL.

At this point, unless it's a newbie, every Player in YGGDRASIL would surely know the Guild of Ainz Ooal Gown. Well, they are placed in the 3rd rank amongst the thousands and thousands of Guilds throughout the whole game so this fact isn't that surprising.

But actually, that's not the only reason why this Guild is so famous.

In the year 2133, the exact date of YGGDRASIL's 7th year anniversary, a certain event that would be known as the [ Great Racial Alliance Invasion ] happened. It is an event where the Great Tomb of Nazarick, the Guild Base of the Ainz Ooal Gown Guild, got raided by a total of 2678 Players.

Yes, they were raided by that many Players. 3678 Players have gathered and joined forces to try and bring down the Ainz Ooal Gown guild.

At that moment, everyone thought that all the odds were against them. That the Ainz Ooal Gown is now doomed. The fact that there are 7 World Champions amongst the raider hyped this idea even more to the extent that this Raid, has been watched by the whole community.

It got streamed, it got clipped, it got recorded, IT GOT EVERYTHING!

The title? 6 World Guardians vs 2 World Champions.

It actually became a joke at some point that the title isn't even about the Guild Raid anymore.

Anyway, Guilds and Clans are usually afraid to mess with AOG, even the two guilds that are ranked above them, wouldn't mess with them for no reason at all. But just the fact that these 6 Players were included in the raid, was already enough to boost the ego of the other Players, Clans, and Guilds to join in on the fun, thinking that, having these six cheat-like Players within their team, AOG would not stand a chance.