Chapter 52

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Right now, Sasaki is running through the dense forest of this dark dimension.

The same dimension where he and his friends got summoned to not so long ago.

If anyone would look at him right now, it might seem that he is alone, but in actuality, his guildmates are nearby.

They are running along with him in this forest. It's just that, they're hidden and can't be seen by the naked eye.

Well, making it seem like Sasaki is alone is actually the intended effect in the first place.

This kind of tactic is called "The Lone rabbit trap".

This kind of tactic is actually pretty well known in the whole YGGDRASIL.

Almost all Players at this point, know this and probably used it already at least once.

Though sadly, even though it's a "trap" method, no one uses this for trapping anymore.

Why?

Because it is pretty well known. Like I said, at this point, every Player in YGRASSIL must have used this tactic at least once or twice already, so this method is so overused by now.

Any Player, unless it's a newbie, will know that it's that trap once they see it. Surely, no one will take a bite of it, and the one who used it will just waste their effort in setting it up.

Though it isn't a useless move. For trapping, it is. But for Hunting? It's a different matter.

It's not a good idea to move in big groups whenever you plan to hunt something or someone secretively. But sometimes, you just have to, if the circumstances ask for it.

So, what's the best way to go in groups while making it seems like only one person is present?

That's right, the "The Lone rabbit trap".

And that's why Sasaki and co decided to use this because moving in groups, even though the darkness and the dense forest are covering them, is likely to catch someone's eye.

Scattering is not an option either since they might get picked on one by one. Lessening their already lessened number is the last thing they would want.

At first, after they arrived here, what Sasaki planned to do after they sort the problem with Ryu is to hunt for Raizel and do the first attack.

The [ Watch Tower ] is a kind of spell that gives the User the information of everyone within a radius of 1km. It also alerts the User if someone is using a Spell or a Skill to spy on his location.

This exact spell has been cast while they are having their arguments earlier with Ryu so they know that Raizel doesn't know their location yet since it didn't pick anything up.

But when Ryu gave their location away, everything about that plan is now gone.

A couple of moments ago, they just got attacked by Raizel with what seems to be a Super Tier magic.

They will surely be put in an unlikeable situation if they got trapped in the middle of that spell, but thanks to Sasaki's [ Salvation ], an AOE teleporting skill, they dodged and receive no damage from that attack.

Also, due to them, teleporting out there and being repositioned in another area, they managed to slip past Yuki's vision and once again gain the element of surprise.

And this time, the odds are leaning on their sides since they now have Raizel's position.

Cause before teleporting out earlier, one of Sasaki's skills, a passive skill that activates whenever someone attacked him or launches an attack towards his position, lets him know Raizel's exact position.