Chapter 28

During the days that had passed, the intensity that every activity that the clan [ Nine's own Goal ] had, have raised to a certain amount for various reasons.

And of course, being a member of the same clan, Yuki had done the same things.

Though unlike the others, he's not with any of his Clanmates, more like, he doesn't have a group at all.

No, it's not like no one wants to be grouped with him, actually, it was him that suggested doing everything alone.

He wants to do the expedition solo since he believes that it is more faster and efficient if he does it this way. Things that are most unlikely to happen if he's together with someone. That or he just probably doesn't want any liability.

Whatever the case is, his clanmates just let him do his own thing, thinking that he had his reasons, which they understand to some degree.

Also, after two months of grinding, Yuki finally managed to max out his World Terror class. On the other hand, Touch Me still has a long way to go but it won't be that long before he could also do the same.

Given by their activeness as a clan, they're already starting to get recognized by many Players. Though this should be a type of news that they should be happy about, it seems that throughout the whole members, Yuki is the only one who's so happy about this news.

They're indeed recognized, but by the wrong set of Players, and by being recognized means, being targeted by a lot.

As they're climbing within the ranks as a Clan, many Players, or PKers in general, tried to pay a visit and ruin their little clan, though fortunate enough, no one seems to have been successful in doing such a thing.

Since the clan was really active, and all the Members are very enthusiastic, it became a Clan that has a very solid foundation. Something that no Player can break with such ease.

But to grow even stronger, they need to be more active, which is what they're currently doing.

They complete various missions and tasks. Gather some Materials. Do some campaigns. Campaigning that will eventually lead them to some Bosses and Dungeons. Which, whenever it happens, they always take a break, call the rest of the clan, then do it all together.

Days and Months had passed and this kind of thing had always repeated itself.

Explore, Fights, Raids, Meetings, then Repeat. It's what they do over and over again.

This might not change anytime soon, if more, it might be just like this for a very long time.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

It's already been a year since the Clan was formed.

The Clan had a total of 31 members now. Due to Yuki's chaotic presence that seemed to have jumbled the timeline for a but, there's some members that he didn't recognize. Though thankfully, no one seems to be missing from the original members of the clan that's supposed to be here, there's just some bunch that has been added.

But all of that didn't affect Yuki that much. Being with the members everyday, all of them became Yuki's friends already. Especially for the first nine members since Yuki had been with them much longer than the others.

Though during these past months, many events had happened within the clan.

The majority of the Clan members had already reached Level 100, some of them have yet to achieve that but they're already close so there's not much of a difference.