Chapter 61

In the YGGDRASIL wiki, there exists a particular page that is visited by many, especially nowadays for a bunch of reasons. One of those reasons is probably because, this very page is pretty much dedicated to Raizel himself.

Obviously, the fact that Raizel is the most-liked Player in the entirety of the YGGDRASIL's community... and by that means, the most liked to be murdered, then it's really not that surprising to know that this exact page is not for displaying his greatness and achievements.

As narcissistic as Raizel is, he would probably not do or let someone do something like that anyway. He is shameless indeed, but not that shameless. The embarrassment he would receive from that, especially with how the community treats him would be horrendous.

In any case, to make the long explanation short, this specific page hates his existence. Extremely so.

It even shows that fact pretty clearly by showing and exploiting anything and everything that Raizel has to offer for everyone to look into. Literally, everything new about him, seen by everyone who encountered it, is recorded here. Almost nothing is missed.

One could argue that this is pretty much a fandom for him... and it is, just a weirder version of it that is.

Now given this site's existence, it's kind of understandable why Bob is pretty confident about winning the fight against Raizel cause apart from his more excellent raw stats, he also has knowledge of Raizel's overall capabilities.

Making him feel that he is prepared or at the very least, has a general idea of what's about to come. It's also the reason why upon their first clash...

[ Skill: Wrathful Dominion ]

Bob immediately summoned a domain-type skill that encompasses almost the majority of the current space they are in, and also, it has an effect that heavily counters Raizel's most significant and annoying 'asset'...

"... Hmm?"

[ You've been exposed to a Domain that inflicts Multiple negative effects. ]

[ Attempting to Resist the Domain's influence. ]

[ The trait of the World Enemy status that pierces through any Racial Defences is absolute. Resistance is not possible. ]

[ You have been affected. ]

"Well... that's not very nice," Raizel muttered as he glanced at the debuffs he immediately received upon Bob's skill activation.

"HA! YOU'RE F*CKED!" Now, realizing that he had successfully done what he was planning to do, Bob wasted no time and started attacking even more aggressively than before.

*𝘞𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘏!*

*𝘚𝘞𝘐𝘐𝘚𝘏!*

*𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘏!*

Making his presence extremely overwhelming, leaving Raizel no choice but to back off and go fully on defense.

*𝘚𝘞𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘏!*

*𝘞𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘏!*

Indeed, as surprising as it is, in the current state of this fight, Raizel is being pushed back. That fact is very undeniable. Anyone with a pair of working eyes could realize that pretty easily...

"HAHA!" Also explaining why the grin on Bob's face right now, is so damn wide.

Which is very reasonable. There's a reason why Raizel being pushed back is surprising, even for Bob himself. Well, he indeed planned for this and expected this to happen, but knowing Raizel, he still can't help but feel very surprised that it actually worked as he planned and did not just fail and crumble apart mid-way.