Chapter 33

"... Hmm, I wonder what should I eat for dinner."

In Yuki's apartment, Yuki can be seen sitting on the couch while watching some Anime.

He just logged out an hour ago from YGGDRASIL. Today is an uneventful day for Yuki, be it in-game or in real life. And since that was the case, Yuki decided to log out early and relax since he felt that he played enough for today, and there's no need to stick in-game for much longer.

There's no event. There's no one he could play with. He's bored. The vicinity he's currently at in YGGDRASIL is already cleared of Monsters. No Quests or Missions he can finish or do. So pretty much, no reason to play today.

*MESSAGE!!!*(ringtone)

Suddenly, while Yuki was wondering about his dinner, his phone rang.

"... Hmm, who could it be." Yuki said as he picked up his phone to see who sent him a message.

It's his friend and Guildmate, Peroroncino.

"... Hehe~ did he found some new stuff?"

When he opened up his email, he saw that Peroroncino messaged him and sent him a bunch of images.

He click some of the pictures, looking forward to seeing some naked Onee-san, but all he saw is a bunch of pictures of him and his Guildmates. Them in YGGDRASIL of course.

Though greatly disappointed, he's still happy to see all of this.

He scrolls throughout the whole album and sees various images. He even saw some pictures of Momonga sitting on some big throne while acting like a king, but not just Momonga but all of them have the same pictures on that particular throne.

Peroroncino had sent him a lot of pictures. There are a total of 238 images inside the Mail.

Though actually, all these pictures that were sent to him were no ordinary photos since all of these are taken inside the Tomb of Nazarick after they finished conquering it.

Yes. They managed to defeat all the Bosses and clear out all the Floors.

It's already been three days since then. After they cleared up all the floors, they have been rewarded with a lot of extremely good things and one of those is the Whole Nazarick itself.

They spend their days inside the Tomb, doing a lot of things and exploring the part of the Tomb that they haven't explored yet.

And also, since they managed to clear the whole Nazarick on their first try, it was considered an achievement. And since it was considered an achievement, they have been rewarded for it.

One of them is a world item called. Throne of the Kings.

It is the same Throne that Momonga was sitting on in one of the pictures that Yuki saw earlier.

(Here)

They celebrated after all that and officially make the Great Tomb of Nazarick as their main Guild base.

The whole Guild had become more excited about their new Guild Base and can't wait anymore to do the things they wanted to do in it, and of course, including Yuki since this is the moment that he was waiting for, ever since he started playing YGGDRASIL.

The moment where he can finally Lay out everything that's hidden within him.

Everything he's constructing so far, can finally take shape and form.

And no one knows how much Shaping and Forming Yuki's planning to do.

God can only cower in fear.

∆∆∆∆∆