Chapter 14

___________________________________________________

"GRAAAHH!!!"

At a certain part of NIFLHEIM, the Icy Plains, a loud cry had been heard following by a series of explosions in all directions.

Yuki is currently fighting Two ice trolls in the middle of this particular area. These two ice Trolls are actually a group-type of Monsters, they always move in groups. Yuki had actually slain four ice trolls already and these two ice trolls are what's left in their group.

Normally, Yuki wouldn't have that much of a problem defeating two monsters, but the issue within the Group-Type Monsters is, the less their number becomes, the stronger the remaining ones get. So the two remaining Ice trolls are much stronger than they originally were before Yuki hunted them.

But still, it's not at an alarming rate and Yuki knows that he can still manage, defeating them will just take much more time, that's the only issue he currently has.

*THUD!*

*THUD!*

*THUD!*

The Ice trolls are violently swinging and smashing their Ice clubs towards the ground as they try to hit Yuki, but fail as he constantly dodges every one of their attacks.

"... HEHEHE, did you really think that you can hit me with that fat belly of yours!?"

*BAGKSH!!*

Due to Yuki's high agility and familiarity with the DMMO-RPG's controls, he can dodge all the attacks and move inside the game with ease.

The two Ice trolls are having a hard time landing a hit with their Ice clubs. As Yuki dodges an attack from Ice troll number 1, Ice troll number 2 that's standing at a very far distance, immediately opened its mouth and lunches its long and slick tongue towards Yuki at a very fast pace.

Yuki saw this, but he knows that he won't be able to dodge as he is still on the momentum of dodging the previous attack of Troll number 1. But Yuki is not worried about it.

*Swaaaa~*

When the tongue was about to hit Yuki, a Humanoid-shadow-like figure had suddenly appeared in front of the tongue's trajectory, seemingly to block it from reaching Yuki.

*PAAASSHH~*

When the tongue had hit the Humanoid-shadow, it pierced through. The tongue had pierced the body of the Shadow figure, but that's it, it completely stopped there and didn't even manage to reach Yuki.

!!!

The Ice Troll number 2 had noticed this and didn't waste any more time as it immediately retracts its tongue, but, before that could even happen, a spear had suddenly pierced the body of the Shadow-Figure and completely cutting its whole body in half, of course, including the Ice Troll's tongue.

"ARGGHH!!" Ice Troll number two screams after this and retracts its already damaged tongue.

Ice Troll Number 1 saw this and became enraged as it immediately rushes towards Yuki.

"GRAAA!!!"

It swung down the massive Ice Club towards Yuki and made a loud explosion as it hits the ground.

But, as if it knows that it didn't hit anything at all other than the icy ground, the Ice Troll number one had lifted the Ice Club without even looking at the crater it had made.

The Ice troll number 1 is trying to look for Yuki as it knows that Yuki disappeared before the Ice Club hits him. But as Ice Troll number 1 tries to find Yuki's figure, noise from a far distance had suddenly caught its attention.

".. WAARGKK-K-k!"

The Ice troll number two that's standing from afar, was pierced in its neck from behind by a glowing spear.

After that, Ice troll number two falls on the ground as its HP reached down to zero, then slowly disintegrates into light particles. When the body was completely gone, a green but a little bit bluish line of light from the disappeared body of the troll, suddenly came rushing out towards Yuki and got absorb inside him.

"... Thank you for the Meal!"

Behind the now dead and gone, Ice troll number two, Yuki is standing. While standing, Yuki used the avatar gesture and made his avatar smile, which is really not fit for his avatar since instead of making him look calm and happy, It makes him even more terrifying than he already is.

His blood-colored like eyes squinted and the Lamprey-like mouth of his, formed a U shape like it was supposed to be a smile. It looks so wrong since while he is "smiling", the long tongue he had is swaying side by side outside of his mouth.

"GRAAAAAA!!"

The Ice troll number 1 had released a loud roar while swinging its Ice club into a random direction. Probably, due to the death of Ice troll number 2.

"... Oh geez, don't be too angry. You'll eventually follow that guy anyway." Yuki said with a playful tone.