Chapter 70

"... Oh don't mind me, keep going."

When Momonga turned around, he saw someone standing there silently.

"R-RAIZEL!? S-since when did you get here?" Momonga asked in a panicked voice.

"Oh, I just got here, no worries."

"You just got here? Like exactly right now?" Momonga asked suspiciously.

"Yeah... I only arrived when you started saying, YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" Yuki paused for a second as a malicious emoji appeared above him.

"Basically from the very start."

"..."

Hearing what Raizel just said, Momonga's face suddenly became beet red. Thankfully, Avatars don't convey the Player's real-time expression.

Because right now, Momonga is so embarrassed that he wants to just die or find a small hole where he could hide forever. He actually wanted to log out if not for the fact that this is the final day of YGGDRASIL.

Looking at his squirming friend, Raizel shook his head as he walked closer to him.

"... Oh come on, it's fine. I mean, I completely understand your frustrations and all, and if I were to be in your position, I would feel the same thing. Surely." Yuki said while patting Momonga on the back.

Hearing Yuki's soothing voice, which sounds very sincere, Momonga started calming down. He thought that, finally, someone managed to understand his feelings and be on the same page as him. Turns out, he's not the only one.

!!!

But the joy on Momonga's face suddenly froze when he saw a playback screen right in front of his face the moment he removed the hand that was covering his vision.

[ Recording: You gotta be kidding me!? This is the Great Tomb of Nazarick that we built together! How could you abandon it just like that!? ...No, that's not right. They didn't abandon it lightly, they simply made the choice between reality and fantasy. It couldn't be helped. Nobody would betray the guild. Everyone who made that decision must have found it painful... ]

"... Damn bro, I'm surprised you can say such an embarrassing thing so easily hahaha!"

!!!

"I, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" Momonga thought out loud as he immediately opened up his system and started navigating the log-out button.

He did not even care about his plans for the day anymore. He's just too embarrassed right now that his main priority is to just disappear in this world as fast as possible and then hole himself up in his room.

"... Oops, don't even think about it."

But before he could even press the log-out button, his hands were stopped by Yuki.

"R- Raizel-san, please, I'm already..."

Momonga tried to plead, but his resistance completely shattered when Yuki spoke again.

"... If you press that log-out button now, I will send this video to EVERY. SINGLE. ONE OF THEM. Not a single soul will be spared, I promise you." Said by Yuki in a pretty threatening voice

And when Momonga heard this, his heart suddenly sank, and his eyes grew larger.

"NO~ NO ~ NO, Please don't show them that... I won't be able to-" Momonga started begging Yuki on the floor.

Yuki seeing him in such a state is already embarrassing, but if it's just that then Momonga can still endure it, but if it's ALL his friends that saw it, then it's a different topic.