77. Herbology

'Well?' Bellatrix questioned holding harry forward but his face was so deformed that Draco could not verify him.

'I do not know.' Draco told her nervously.

''Are you sure because if we were the ones to hand Harry Potter over to the dark lord that...' Lucius commanded, frustrated. 'I want you to be sure. you understand?''

''But we won't be forgetting who actually caught him right Mr. Malfoy?''

''How dare talk to me like that!' Lucius shouted.

'Don't be shy sweetie come over now... if this is not who you think it is the dark lord will kill us all so we have to be absolutely sure.' Bellatrix cooed bringing draco closer.

'' what's wrong with his face?' Draco questioned face-to-face with Harry

''Yes what is wrong with his face?' Bellatrix asked looking him over again.

'He came to us like that, must have been something he picked up in the forest I reckon.' The death eater replied.

'Was she with them? give me her wand I'll see what her last spell was.' Bellatrix demanded, she smiled wickedly at Hermione. But then she noticed the sword in the death eaters hand. 'What's that? where did you get that?' she questioned incredulously.

'It was in her bag when I searched I reckon it's mine now.' but bellatrix shot out a spell, the sword flying into her hands she wrapped her whip around their necks screaming at them to get out.

'Put the boys in the cellar...' Bellatrix told the others. 'we have to have a conversation girl to girl.' Bellatrix yelled as Ron and Harry were thrown in the cellar by Peter Pettigrew.

'How did you and your friends get into my vault? how did you and your friends get into my vault!' Bellatrix screamed at top of her lungs as Hermione screamed out in pain as Bellatrix seared into her skin with a vicious sharp teeth.

"Good morning class, today we have a little quiz," Avalon remarked. There was a grumbling from the class. "I know, I know but professor Sprout is out with the flu and I'm still learning about magical plants so this is going to be fun." 

"Ms Avalon, tests are not fun." A slytherin girl corrected. 

"Only because you dont know the answers. You are going to make the test."  Avalon remarked. 

"What?" A hufflepuff countered. 

"You are each going to write three questions down. Things you learned this semester so far." Avalon liked getting back into teaching, Severus was lingering not too far and the students all still loved Avalon. So while the twins played in the pots and Amelia marched around being an assistant professor, Avalon got to get back to learning. 

"Any three questions?" 

"Herbology questions." Avalon clarified. "Go on, write them down," she encouraged. "and when you are done we are going to go around the room and ask our questions." 

"What if we dont know the answer but have a question?" A Sltherin boy countered. 

"Even better! Because we will all be learning together! Ask the questions you dont know the answers to and hope you know some of the other answers to questions the other kids ask."

'You stupid elf you could've killed me!' Bellatrix shouted

'Dobby never meant to kill only to maim,' he assured her 'or seriously injure.' Dobby snapped his finger as Narcissa prepared and her wand flew from her hands, it flew to dobby.

"I'm not drunk enough for this." She murmured. 

''How dare you take a witches wand!' Bellatrix shouted. ''how dare you defy your masters!' Bellatrix shouted

''Dobby has no master dobby is a free elf and dobby is here to save Harry Potter and his friends.' they all held hands as Dobby portaled them away but Bellatrix threw a knife at spiraled into the air it disappeared with them in a haze.

Avalon clapped out happily. She was having so much fun, Amelia was learning a lot too. 

"That was wonderful! Everyone gets an A today for excellent participation-" Avalon declared. 

"An A?" 

"RIght, you have N. E.W.T.s and O.W.L.s..." Avalon murmured. "I'm from the states we had letter grades. Outstanding work today!" 

"Thank you professor." they students answered cleaning up their work stations and heading out to their next class. Avalon smiled as she cleaned up the remainer of the green house, she jumped when she heard a pot fall over but it was only Emmalina. Then the door opened and slammed back closed. She jumped again turning quickly to the door. 

"Oh, Neville." She answered. "You gave me a scare." 

"I'm sorry. I know I'm early but I... wanted to see you." Neville remarked. 

"You did? Thats so sweet. How have you been Neville?" 

"Everyone is saying-"

"Dont listen to everyone." Avalon begged him. "How are you?" 

"I'm worried about Harry, Ron and Hermione." Neville admitted. 

"Me too, we just have to pray for the best." Avalon assured. 

"Have you heard anything from them?" 

"No. It's probably for the best, I think I'm being watched too." Avalon admitted. 

"I'm glad you are here." Neville assured. "I miss you teaching us." That made avalon's heart so very happy.