44. Threatening Children

You Broke Me First / Alicent Hightower out now!

"Curiosity's not a sin Harry, but you should exercise caution. It's a pensieve, useful if like me you find your mind a wee bit stretched. It allows me to see what small things I've already seen. You see Harry I've searched and searched for something, some small detail. Something I might have overlooked, something that would explain why these terrible things have happened. Every time I get close to an answer it slips away, it's maddening." Albus went on.

"Sir, Mr Crouch's son, what happened to him?" Harry questioned.

"He was sent to Azkaban. Destroyed Barty to do it. But he had no choice, the evidence was overwhelming. Why do you ask?"

" It's just that I had a dream about him. It was in the summer, before school. In the dream I was in a house and Voldemort was there only he wasn't quite human, and Wormtail was there too and Mr Crouch's son."

"Have there been other dreams like this?" Albus questioned leaning in.

"Yes. Always the same one. Sir... these dreams, what I see, you don't think it's actually happening do you?" Harry questioned.

" I think it's unwise for you to linger over these dreams Harry, I think it's best that you simply..." He put his wand to his head and pulled a string of magic free. "Cast them away."

"Where is daddy?" Amelia questioned. 

"I dont know should we draw on his chalkboard pretty pictures for when he gets back?" Avalon pondered. 

"YES!" Amelia squealed jumping up on the chair to get a better look. "Oh I want my pretty chalk!" Amelia jumped down running back to their chambers, avalon followed after her. 

"It's a sign Severus, you know what it means as well as I." Igor muttered. Harry peered in hearing voices and his eyes went wide seeing Igor and Severus. Igor headed off with a huff. Harry tried to leave as well.

" Potter! What's your hurry? Congratulations, your performance in the black lake was inspiring. Gilliweed, am I correct?" Severus remarked.

"Yes sir." Harry whispered. Severus led him along and harry nervously followed. 

"Ingenious. A rather rare herb gilliweed, not something found in your every day garden. Nor is this, know what it is?" Severus went on as he got to his potions class and held out a vial. 

"Bubble juice sir?"

'It is Veritaserum — a Truth Potion so powerful that three drops would have you spilling your innermost secrets for this entire class to hear. Now, the use of this potion is controlled by very strict Ministry guidelines. But unless you watch your step, you might just find that my hand slips — right over your evening pumpkin juice. And then, Potter... then we'll find out whether you've been in my office or not.' Severus threatened.

'Sevy,' Avalon declared running towards him. "What is going on?" avalon warned and severus spun around, standing upright he offered her an almost smile. 'harry has enough to worry about.' Avalon reminded him. "What's going on?"

''I didn't, it wasn't me Avalon.' Harry told her taking quick steps back to her.

''Whatever it was, I believe you... go on.' Avalon said kissing the top of his head. Severus grumbled. "Are you going to tell me why you are threatening children?"

"Do I have to?" Severus drawled as Amelia came in. She waved back at him, chalk in hand. 

"Naturally." Avalon agreed. "Come on whats gotten into you?"

"He stole my stocks."

"he did not, he is never in here, hes scared of you. Stop threatening children, its not a good look on you." Avalon commanded.

"Sorry. I'm just..." he glanced back at his potion.

"What are you brewing?"

"It needs more time and its making me anxious." 

"What are you brewing?" Avalon repeated.

"IT's a surprise. I'm sorry I threatened Potter." Severus added. "Better?"

"You should apologize to him but you would probably scare him." Avalon admitted kissing his cheek. "Severus I love you so much, whatever has got you worked up honey, just relax." Avalon requested.

"I'm sorry, yes I will relax. Tell me how Newt did in class with you."

"It was grand! He is so smart and so wonderful, the children love him.' Avalon gushed. "I think Amelia wants a pet Bowtruckle next." Avalon giggled out. "Pickett and her really hit it off."

+

The next day the potion was ready. It finally shifted to the proper shade and after two long months of waiting severus set the mood and drank the potion. 

"Minera and Amelia are having a play date." Severus whispered kissing Avalon's neck. "I have you all to myself." She smiled into him, she liked the sound of that. 

They kissed, long and slow, their tongues stroking, their bodies pressing together tightly. Avalon moaned into his mouth. He allowed his hands to roam down her rib cage and hips, slipping his hands under the hem of her dress, the edges of her panties silk against his palms. He savored the smooth curve of her backside as she sucked his earlobe, balancing her hands on his thighs, dangerously close to his crotch, pulling him closer. Before he stripped her and got on his knees kissing her core and his tongue found her wet cunt. 

Pleasure coiled through her, tighter and tighter, centering on her clit and the slow circling of his thumb there. She pressed her fingers hard against the bed, desperate for more leverage. HIs hand glided up her stomach to palm her breasts, her nipple pebbled already, and when he pinched it there, she bucked into him.

"Severus," His name from her lips is a prayer, a plea. He responded as any husband would, by flicking her bared clit with his tongue. He did it again, and again, pausing between each flick, letting her desire build and writhe. Only when she is panting his name  did he latch his lips to her clit and suck. He shoved three fingers into her tight hole, pumping rapidly as he sucked hard, drawing the whole of her clit into his mouth. She twitches and cries out, but he doesn't yield, he never yields, he didn't want to leave this bed without devouring her. Her clit swelling in his mouth and her vagina walls throbbing around his plunging fingers.

Arching back against the bed as much as she is able, the pain twining with pleasure that she had no way to describe. Her breathless cries morph into a single word. His name.

She nodded, loving when he covered her body with his, his filthy mouth demanding long, mind-blowing kisses while his hands stroked and caressed, driving her wild with wanting.

'Sevy'' she panted, nipping at his lips. "Please." He chuckled darkly, a hand snaking between them to guide his cock along her. 

He teased and pressed in to her clit, rubbing slow circles.

"Yes," she breathed, her head dropping back. "Stop teasing me." He dragged his cock down to press against her core, working himself into her in one long, slow thrust.  He entered slowly then pounded into her with fast quick strokes.

Then the orgasm hit her robbing her of breath, pleasure ripped through her body like fire through a forest, searing everything it touched. Severus grunted as he came, his pulsing dick driving her higher before she shattered once again. He was going to give her a baby damnit. He came three times hoping the tonic worked, he would love his Avalon every night, every spare hour he wanted to give her a baby. 

In a flop of exhausted limbs, he collapsed into her, relishing Severus weight encompassing her. An easy silence settled between them, their breathing slowing, skin cooling. His fingers drew lazy patterns across her skin. His mouth pressed tiny kisses to her shoulder and neck. Avalon smiled back at him, whispering against his lip. 

"That was wonderfully unexpected."