67. Mysterious

Jan 9th was a wonderful day. 

"Happy birthday." avalon whispered and his hands instinctively wrapped tighter around her pulling her closer as she straddled Severus, his hands wrapped under her night dress up her thighs as her lips met his.

He moaned pleasantly into her as she pulled at his pants. 

"I wish..." Severus grumbled pulling his lips from hers. "but I have classes and we already slept in." he murmured disappointed.

"Be a little late." avalon suggested pulling her night dress over her head his hands wandered her body. "They wont mind." She assured sweetly.

"Maybe you would be a slytherin." severus teased hardening under her.

"Its only January 9th once a year." Avalon reminded him. "Gotta make it special." She lowered her self down on him her hands trailing his chest. He guided her hips as his head fell back into the pillows.

+

"Daddys in the potions lab!" Amelia declared. 

"Honey you get demoted?" Avalon teased. 

"Just making something." Severus countered. 

"For?"

"ALbus."

"Is he alright?" Avalon questioned. Severus shrugged. "Honey whats going on?"

"Nothing." 

"Oh? THen tell me." She suggested.  "I can be mysterious too." Severus chuckled. 

"It's nothing I promise, just albus being needy." Severus assured kissing her cheek. "I will be back for supper after classes and a visit to the headmasters office." Severus assured. "Love you and you." He kissed the top of Amelia's head and he was off. 

"Are we getting the thing for the thing?" Amelia questioned, severus glanced back at them. 

"Go on, we can have our secrets." Avalon assured. 

"He's being mysterious." Amelia declared. 

"Yep, but that's daddy for you. Come on you, lets get the thing for the thing."

'It should contain the spell to your hand.' serverus said walking away from albus' office, thinking he was done. 

''Do not walk away from me. we both know that the Malfoy boy has been sentenced to kill me by the end of the year but you can't let him you must do it yourself that is the only way that he will trust you completely.' Albus reminded him. 'the dark lord will trust you completely. That is when you may tell Harry Potter you must'' albus told him, 'but you must wait until after voldemort is gone.'

'Must be told what?' serverus asked

'The night voldemort went to kill Harry and Lily cast that curse, she bound them... a part of Voldemort soul snatched itself onto the only living thing it could find. Harry, himself.' Albus informed him. 'There's a reason he can speak to snakes and why he can look into Voldemort's mind. A part of Voldemort lives inside him.'

'So when the time comes... The boy must die?' Severus asked

'Yes' Dumbledore agreed. 'he must die.' He assured. 'If captured alive so he can die at the proper moment.'

'You have been raising him like a pig for slaughter.' Severus informed him

'You're telling me that you've grown to care for the boy?' Dumbledore asked. Severus didnt answer, he glanced around the room. 

''So when the time comes the boy must die?'' Severus countered. 

''Yes the boy must die and Voldemort himself must do it, that part is essential.''

Severus was in a mood as he headed back, harry was to die, to die. His chest felt tight and his head was pounding. He didnt want him dead. He couldnt just let the dark lord kill him... he put on a smile as he got back to his chambers however and to think today started off so good. 

"Avalon?"

"Hello severus." she said pressing a kiss to his lips.

"My dearest you have been very mysterious today."

"Me? You ran off with a somber look on your handsome face and said everything was fine. Whats wrong?" 

"Why were you being sneaky?" Severus countered. 

"Oh..." She giggled. "Well it was about time I was mysterious don't you think?" she teased "come sit I cooked, your favorites."

"You cooked! Oh I have missed your cooking. The house elves just don't get cooking right. There's something missing. The magic is missing."

"Exactly that's what I thought." Avalon told him. "Happy birthday, honey." she poured the sparkling cider so Amelia could join them in a toast. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!" Amelia declared, she hiccupped after she downed her drink. "Oh, thats yummy."