58. Harwin & Emmalina

You Belong with Me / Jon Snow out now!

Childbirth was something Avalon thought she wanted until she was laboring for hours and hours and had to push not one but two little beings out of her body. She changed her mind, adoption was better. But then she heard their little whines and cries and she was so happy. She was thrilled. She loved them so much already. 

Harwin and Emmalina.

Avalon couldnt believe the moment was here. She had her babies in her hands the rest of the world faded away. Severus didnt even give homework which was a shock in itself. But he didnt want to have to deal with grading their assignments. He sent them off early for the first week so he could cheek on Avalon between classes and during classes, he kept sneaking out and kissing Avalon and their babies. 

"Congratulations, ms Avalon." Draco remarked staring down at Harwin in her arms. "He's cute I suppose." 

"Thank you Draco." Avalon chuckled. 

"Oh, um... From my father." Draco remarked. "Said you needed the best." He added nodding to the double bassinet

"Tell him thank you." Avalon agreed. "That was very sweet of him." 

"And this is from me." He held out a toy dragon. He smiled down at it. "It was mine... but I thought they would like it more." 

"Ohh Draco are you sure?" Avalon cooed. He nodded. "Thats so sweet. Thank you honey. THey will love it." Avalon gave him a one armed hug before Draco headed off. "Severus did you see what Lucius delivered or was it the house elves sneaking in again?" Avalon asked. 

Severus was surprised, honestly he was, that Lucius was so kind and welcoming to Avalon. Severus and Lucius were friends and they were connected through this... dark mark and the dark lord. 

"I let the house elves in, I asked them to stop popping in with packages." Severus assured. 

Amelia was the very best big sister. She loved her little siblings. Kept delivering her toys to them when they cried thinking it would help. Telling them mama would make it better. It was the sweetest and Amelia loved snuggling up with Harwin, kissing his little head. Loved putting knit hats on Emmalina and watching her swat them off. 

While Avalon was focused on her babies Umbridge was becoming more and more of a monster. 

But one good thing that came out of it was that Draco was given head boy status and charged by Dolores herself to track down Dumbledore's little rebellious army that she knew was being formed in Hogwarts walls -she just couldn't find where- so Draco and his friends were given the honor and the duty to track them down. 

Avalon was taking the twins for a stroll, she got lost because of course she did and thought she was somehow on the third floor. Amelia giggled shaking her head. 

"I'm directionally challenged I'm sorry." Avalon agreed. She pushed the stroller back and forth, Harwin and Emmalina slept soundly luckily. Then she saw three hufflepuffs and a ravenclaw disappeared.

"MAMA!" Amelia gasped. "Did you see that?" 

"I dont know what I saw." Avalon countered. 

"They walked through the wall. I want to walk through walls. Can daddy walk through walls?" Amelia questioned. 

"I dont think so..." 

They moved to the wall and walked back and forth pacing three times confused and curious how the children walked through the wall looking for a door when suddenly the door appeared, she looked to Amelia and she nodded eagerly, they opened the door cautiously and she saw a herd of children. 

'Teacher!' Ron shouted until he realized who it was.

'Avalon!' harry declared hugging her tight.

'hello, everyone.' She looked around Amelia ran around happily. "I'm assuming this is the little group that monster in pink is looking for?" Avalon pondered. 

"Dumbledore's Army." Hermione agreed proudly. 

'we want to fight back.' Harry told her.

'what are you working on?' Avalon questioned.

'patronas charm.' Harry told her.

'Oh thats so wonderful, Severus charm is so cute.'' She looked around the room. 'anyone got it yet?''

''just harry.' Hermione admitted.

'close your eyes and picture the happiest you have ever been, pure happiness. Thats what the books say at least. But its probably like pixie dust right? Just think happy thoughts and you fly." 

+

"You know something." Severus remarked as they gae baths and changed the twins clothes. Severus held little Harwin close to his chest. 

"What do I know? I know nothing of the sort." Avalon corrected kissing his cheek. 

"You were supposed to be taking it easy and you are always off and come back with a big smile on your face and new drawings and short stories from the children." Severus corrected. "What are you up to?"

"We found what Umbridge is looking for." Avalon admitted. "Oh severus, Harwin and Emma love the children, and the spells they are learning, its adorable!" Severus chuckled. "I think they are witches too. They just love magic, but i suppose I do to and I am a Muggle." 

Severus shifted Harwin on his chest looking to Avalon and Emmalina. Severus didnt have to ask he knew, this was everything Avalon wanted and more. Having her children with her. 

"Mama," Amelias tired voice met their ears. "Can Emma sleep with me tonight?" 

"Maybe when she is bigger, she is too little now, honey." Avalon countered. Amelia shrugged looking to Harwin. 

"Daddy, can Harwin sleep with me tonight?" Amelia countered. 

"Amelia," Severus laughed out. "He's too little your mother just told you that."

"But he's bigger than Emma." Amelia countered confused. 

"Oh sweetheart." Severus sat down on the bed. "They are both too little, when they are bigger you can have all the sleepovers though."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Severus agreed. 

"Okay." amelia headed out and came right back in. "I need another bedtime story.... since I'm up."