18. Fail Them

"Flash!" Avalon laughed out she yawned pulling back uo the covers as well.

"Black lightning." Severus mused rubbing at the scratches over his chest.

"He runs across us in the middle of the night with zoomies. Its like having a baby waking us up. Why did we want kids again?"

"Because you will be an amazing mother." Severus reminded her.

"What if Im not and thats why Im not getting pregnant? What if I have a hostile womb?" Avalon asked nervously. There was no getting back to sleep now. Flash however lay at the bottom on the bed clearly tired out. He curled up content and quickly fell asleep.

"You could never have anything hostile. Not a hostile bone in your body." Severus assured.  "You are one of the only people in the world that see me as i am and love me still." Severus told Avalon as she curled up next to him. She wrapped her arm around his waist a leg draped over his.

"I wish you would show the world the amazing man I see." Avalon remarked. "Not just professor Snape. But the fun and loving man I get to know. They wouldnt be scared of you. They would love you too."

"I only need you." He assured kissing her back to sleep.

The next day Flash was helping avalon grade assignments. He was playing with frayed edges from notebooks and avalon was attempting to keep him from destroying any assignments. Severus filled her tea cup with some more steaming water and she sighed tossing down crabbes assignment.

"Those boys..." she muttered. "Every word is spelled wrong. Even his name."

"Crabbe and Goyle?" Severus pondered. Flash lay down on the stack of graded papers.

"Yep." Avalon agreed. "My brain hurts trying to decipher this."

"Fail them."

"What if they know what they are saying just not how to say it?" Avalon countered

"Their english teacher had failed them then. Fail them and move on. For your sake my dear."

Avalon headed to the office dropping off the reports she smiled waving at the students as they passed. She wondered if her and severus child one day would be magical. What house they would be in. If she could have a child. She smiled back at the children feeling a wash of sadness. She wanted a child. Each negative test was more depressing than the last. One if these days. She had to keep hoping. Being around all these children made her want a child of her own all the more.

+

Avalon heard the gentle buzz of severus alarm and groaned.

"Dont go," Avalon whimpered rolling over and laying out on severus trapping her under her body. He wrapped his arms around her. "I missed this sevy. Waking up with you everday."

"I missed this too". Severus told her his hands in her hair. "You have no idea how much i missed you. I cant believe we did it for so many years. Seems impossible now. I need you with me forever."

"Agreed." Avalon said happily. "Can i sit in on potions today?" Avalon requested "my first class doesnt start until later. Hagrid is not a morning person."

"I suppose it cant hurt". Severus told her and she smiled up at him her chin resting on his chest. "You are going to make me late and im never late im always early". Severus warned as she kissed down his chest

"Be late for once and spend a few precious minutes with your wife who you love very-" kiss "-very-" kiss "-much."

The way she pressed her lips to his made him want to forget about everything and just be hers for the moment and severus took avalon greedily, needing to just get lost in her touch.

Just this moment. His hot tongue slips against the seams of her lips and parted for him, opening and letting him inside her mouth. His tongue stroked strong and heavily against hers possessively. To be possessed by him.

His kiss was clear that he was giving her everything he had. It was a hot dark dance of mingled breath. As his hands roamed her body,

His fingers trailed along her waist, tickling her skin and making her writhe under his touch. Such a soft touch. He's always gentle at first, that's how he got her. He showed her the side of him that no one else can see. It's a side she was addicted to.

His eyes closed and his hot breath coming in quicker. He lifted her up by the waist, walking the length of the small kitchen and setting her down on the counter. He kissed her neck gently. His lips barely press against the sensitive area just under her ear. That glorious spot. Her heart was beating so fast and she felt like she could hardly even think. His fingers her pants, slipped her sweats off her hips.

He lifted her ass up off the dresser next and she had to lean against him, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. The material slides down her thighs and he lowered himself while he pulled them off, kissing her collarbone, down between her breasts, down to her hips. He stopped at her thighs, tugging the jeans down her legs. They fall to the floor, making the only sound that fills the silence in the room besides their heavy breathing and flash zooming around for breakfast.

his eyes on her cunt as he pushed her legs further apart. He gently nipped her thigh, his hands at the back of her knees as he gently kissed her leg, up to her hot waiting cunt. He brushed his nose against her panties, and her cheeks flame with embarrassment. His hands move to her hips, holding her in place as he bites through the lace and gently nipped her clit.

She held back a whimpered moan but her mind was screaming out oh Fuck! Yes please, more, more, more.

The heated sensation vibrated through her body. Her hands slid into his hair as she cried out his name. It was a sharp pain followed by the sweet bliss of pleasure. She wanted it again. She wanted more. She wanted it now. Her clit throbbed for more. Severus smirked. He didn't need to read her mind to know what she wanted. Him.