1. We got a plan!

Just like any other match, Shubman knew what was about to come as soon as he got up.

"Shubi... I'm scared.." Ishan whined

"Abb kya hua.. kal raat se tujhe dekh rahu.. tere dictionary mein ye ek hi sentence reh gaya hai kya?" Shubman groaned

"Abey saale.. best friend ko dhilasa dena chahiye.. what type of friend are you? Tere se acche toh do dushman chal jaayenge" Ishan scoffed.

As they were lying in one bed, Shubman turned his face towards Ishan. He gently removed few strands of hair from his forehead and smiled.

"Aise nahi hai Ishu.. par tu bina baat pe tension le raha hai. We have played so well to reach finals and why are u doubting yourself? We have an amazing team. Aur jab hum do best friend ek saath phir darne ki kya hai baat." Shubman said, delicately easing the Ishan's forehead lines.

Ishan chuckled and said "Filmy saala"

They both got up and dressed for the big day. The Asia Cup finals against Sri Lanka.

************************************
Sri Lanka had won the toss and chose to bat.

India had an amazing start. Bumrah had taken a wicket in the second ball. And everyone seemed to be rejoice.

At the start of third over, Siraj took his 1st wicket. Now the whole ICT team knew that Siraj was unstoppable and will surely create a history today.

Soon on his third ball, Asalanka, the Sri Lankan player played the shot but to his dismay, Ishan moved just few steps and caught the ball. Everyone screamed and Shubman hugged the life out of Ishan

"See, I told you.. when pocket dynamo is here.. why should India fear" Shubman laughed and ruffled Ishan's hair. Ishan beamed at the endearing term that the country had given him as Shubman spoke. He felt confident enough now.

Soon Siraj had completed his 5 wickets and everyone on the Indian team were on cloud nine.

Hardik was now bowling the 15th over. Sri Lanka was now 50-8.
1st ball Virat had taken the catch... in a very funny style. The team rejoiced at the catch.

Ishan congratulated Hardik. Hardik hugged Ishan but before letting him go he said "Agla tere haat mein" and rushed to the bowling crease.

Ishan smirked and then searched for Shubman. To his relief, Shubman was just looking right at him. He raised his eyebrows and  "kya?" he mouthed.

Ishan smiled "Abb dekh tu" he shouted and ran back to his position.

Soon the next ball Ishan got an easy catch. And just smirked as he threw the ball after the confirmed 10th wicket.

The whole stadium knew what would be the verdict of the finals as the 1st innings got over.

*************************************

After just a little persuasion, Rohit agreed to Shubman's terms. Ishan saw the whole convo but could not understand. So he walked towards them and asked "Kya hua? Kya plan kar rahe ho"

Shubman smiled brightly with his dimples on full display and put his hand on Ishan's shoulder, pulling the older lad towards him.
"Rohit bhai has agreed that we all will go for a short vacation from day after if we both finish the game within 7 overs" Shubman said as Rohit scoffed.

"Sacchi? Sacchi Ro Bhai?" Ishan exclaimed unable to hide his happiness as they walk towards the dressing room.

Rohit smiled at his excitement "Haa bacche.. but bet haare toh ..?" he raised his eyebrows at the youngsters.

Before Shubman could speak Ishan pulled him towards himself by grabbing his arm and rushed to get ready for opening. He shouted at the captain as rushed "Chance hi nahi hai bhaiya! Hum do pure Sri Lanka keliye kaafi hai."

All the team members laughed at the two cuties as they hear the exchange of words.

True to their words, both the openers played wonderful innings as Shubman and Ishan played wonderful fours to win this inning in just 6.1 overs.

"Good save na Shubi.. But I really wanted to hit a six." Ishan smiled but still was disappointed.

Shubman chuckled at him and hit the back of Ishan's head "Abey saale..abhi toh hasle.. Our plan will finally be implemented! The Farmhouse plan is on!" Shubman exclaimed.

Ishan laughed at the younger lads excitement.

That night, the team partied like no other. Cheerful and happy faces were the only ones visible, in the crowd.

Shubman and Ishan could not control their happiness and the mixture with the liquor was just an amazing combo. The team laughed at their antics and dance.

Soon all the players went to their rooms.

Ishan and Shubman,without changing their clothes, just jumped on their bed and Ishan pulled Shubman's back close towards him with his eyes half open.

"Shubi... I'm really happy" Ishan said tiredly but a beautiful smile on his face.

Shubman turned his full body towards him and pulled the little cuddler towards him by hugging him tightly but not before admiring the moon light adorned the soft smile on Ishan's face.

"Thank God... There are more words in your dictionary. I was worried." Shubman chuckled softly and both of them soon drifted to sleep as the night surrounded by stars and the moon witnessed the beautiful and pure bond between the two youngsters.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys! This the 1st time I'm writing a book and I really hope you enjoyed it.
Also before continuing the story I would like to clear few things:

1. No hate against any character.. some incidents are meant to just create angst among the reader solely for entertainment purpose.
2. Any "drama" resemblance to real incident is just pure coincidence.
3. Pls do not copy my story. I really work hard to write it through my busy schedule. I'm a third year physio student😭
4. I do not proof read. Once the entire book is over I'll make the corrections so pls avoid the grammatical errors
5. The updates will not be very regular. Maybe once or max to max thrice a week.
6. The story might contain "mature" scenes (naughty readers😉) but .. I won't promise any thing over top. Warnings will be given.
7. Also I'm team Ishan: Top and Shubman: Bottom but they both kinda share it really 😀

Pls do like and comment on this chapter.