A Challenge (M)

(so... It's been a while? Ksks this one is a short one. Hope you like reading it!)

TW!! MATURE CONTENT!
-

Prompt:
Wednesday Addams and Enid Sinclair are two friends who have a history of mischief and misadventure. One night, Enid finds herself in the midst of her monthly heat, and knows it can be a difficult and painful experience. Wednesday, knowing Enid's predicament, decides to help her out by proposing a challenge: to stay quiet while she relieves her of the symptoms of her heat. But how will Enid manage to hold back her urges, and complete the challenge without a sound?

-

Wednesday and Enid find themselves alone in the dorm room, Wednesday having arrived to help Enid with her heat. Wednesday looks at Enid with an expression of determination, knowing the challenge ahead of them. Enid tries to control herself and her breathing, but the symptoms of her heat are becoming too difficult to ignore. Wednesday takes Enid's hand and begins to help her, whispering seductively into her ear.

Wednesday leans in close to Enid, her breath warm against her neck. She whispers sweetly into her ear, her words enticing and alluring. Enid tries to stifle a gasp, but her body is too overcome with pleasure to control itself. She lets out a deep moan, her breath quickening as Wednesday's fingers touch her most sensitive areas. Enid tries to be quiet, but the sensation is too much to bear. She lets out another loud moan, unable to stop herself. Wednesday smiles at Enid's reaction, her fingers slowly intensifying their stimulation.

Enid lies on her bed, her breathing heavy as the sensations from Wednesday's touch wash over her.

"Please, Wednesday, I can't... take it any longer," Enid whispers through heaved breaths.

Wednesday smiles, her fingers gently moving faster and causing Enid's body to twitch.

"I know," Wednesday whispers seductively. "But that's the point. The challenge is to stay quiet while I help you."

Enid tries to keep her breathing steady, but the pleasure is too much, and she lets out a low moan. Wednesday chuckles softly.

"I guess you're losing the challenge, huh?" Wednesday teases as Enid's body continues to tremble under her touch. Wednesday leans in close, her breath tickling Enid's ear, as she whispers.

"That's alright, the challenge can wait. I want to hear you moan more. Come on, don't hold back." Enid's eyes go wide with surprise as Wednesday takes control, pushing her to new heights of pleasure. She lets out a loud moan, unable to hold back. Wednesday grins, loving how she makes Enid lose her control.

Wednesday pushes Enid back onto the bed and climbs on top of her, her lips meeting Enid's in a passionate kiss. Enid's body arches in response, every nerve feeling alive as Wednesday's touch brings her closer to the edge. She can't contain her moans any longer, and she lets out loud cries of pleasure as Wednesday's kisses and touch push her over the edge. Enid feels her body shaking from the intense bliss, her eyes rolling back in pleasure. Wednesday pulls away, allowing Enid to slowly come back to her senses.

Enid is left gasping for breath, the aftershocks of pleasure still washing over her. Wednesday smiles, watching Enid's reactions with satisfaction.

"How was that?" Wednesday asks.

"I... I can't believe it," Enid whispers. "Is it always like that?"

"No, not always," Wednesday teases.

"But the heat is a very powerful thing for a werewolf. When it's combined with... well, with someone like me, it's hard to control."

Enid grins, feeling both relieved and satisfied. Wednesday's touch had been so intense, it was almost unfathomable.

"So, how much noise did I make?" Enid asks.

"You lost the challenge, that's for sure," Wednesday smirked.

"But... who cares?" Enid laughs. "That was amazing!"

Wednesday chuckles and brushes a strand of hair out of Enid's face.

"I think you earned a reward," Wednesday says in a silky tone.

Enid's eyes light up, her mind going to a certain place as she thinks again of what Wednesday has done to her.

"Oh really?" Enid asks. "What kind of reward?"

"There is only one way to find out," Wednesday whispers seductively as she leans in close.

Enid's body flushes, her mind already racing ahead. Wednesday's fingers trail gently down her neck, her touch sending a thrilling shockwave through her body.

"I think you'll like it..." Wednesday murmurs into Enid's ear, her finger tips gently brushing against Enid's most sensitive areas. Enid's breath catches, her mind filled with anticipation and desire. Wednesday smiles, enjoying the effect she's having on Enid.

Wednesday continues to touch Enid with her nimble fingers, her touch sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Enid's breath is heavy, her eyes rolling to the back of her head in pleasure. Wednesday knows she has Enid hooked, and she presses her advances even further, her touch growing rougher and more passionate. Enid can feel herself getting closer to the edge, the sensations from Wednesday's touch too much to bear. She can't contain her moans anymore, letting them spill out in passion and desire. Wednesday smiles, loving how she can drive Enid to such levels of pleasure.

As the pleasure consumes Enid, she lets out a loud moan that shakes the very walls of the dorm room. Wednesday loves the sight of Enid's passion, her eyes shining with desire. She leans in for a deep, passionate kiss as their bodies come together in perfect harmony. After what feels like eternity, they finally break apart with a gasp for air, their breaths heavy.

"Oh... Wednesday..." Enid says, her voice weak with ecstasy. Wednesday smiles down at her with satisfaction.

"I think that means I win," Wednesday says, her voice soft and sultry.

Enid laughs, her body still trembling with pleasure. She and Wednesday share a long, sultry kiss and then wrap their arms around each other in a tight embrace. For a moment, everything feels right in the world, and they are both content with the perfect way this night has played out.
And so their adventure comes to an end, having spent a night of passion and excitement with each other. As their bodies finally settle down, all they can do is relish the feeling of being in each other's arms, and look forward to what the future will bring.