Kiss Attempt (M)

TW: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!

-

Wednesday is lying in bed, next to Enid Sinclair. She is contemplating whether or not to kiss her, but she is hesitant.

"Why shouldn't I kiss her? I mean, we're already sleeping together," she thinks.

Wednesday leans in, but stops just centimeters away from Enid's lips, her heart beating fast. Enid slowly wakes up and sees Wednesday hovering over her.

"Well, if you won't do it, I will," Enid says, and she kisses Wednesday full on the mouth.

Wednesday sighs, relaxing as Enid's lips press against hers. She wraps her arms around Enid, pulling her closer as the kiss deepens.

Soon, Wednesday is on top of Enid, pressing her lips hungrily against her neck. Enid moans softly, feeling Wednesday's touch, her lips tracing sensitive spots on her neck.

The kiss becomes rougher, more passionate as Wednesday moves to Enid's cheeks and then down to her collar bones, kissing her all the while.

Wednesday and Enid continue to kiss passionately, their bodies pressed together. Enid moves her hips against Wednesday's body, a moan escaping her lips.

Wednesday breaks the kiss and starts trailing soft kisses down to Enid's neck and along her collar bones. Her hands start roaming over Enid's body, grabbing onto soft flesh and feeling for curves.Wednesday grabs onto Enid's hair, pulling it slightly as her mouth moves back to Enid's. This time she is more aggressive, her body pressing against Enid harder.

Enid's lips are parted, her breathing heavy. Wednesday starts nibbling on Enid's lips, giving her love bites as she makes Enid moan.Wednesday continues to nibble on Enid's lips, making her squirm and moan under Wednesday's touch.

She pulls Enid closer, biting down hard on her lower lip before moving to her neck. Wednesday runs her hands over Enid's body, feeling her breasts, her neck, and her thighs.

Enid's breathing quickens as she is touched by Wednesday's hands, her mouth slightly parted.

"Enid, your neck is so soft and it feels so good..." Wednesday whispers, kissing lightly all over Enid's neck.

Enid lets out a moan. "Oh, Wednesday, don't stop. Your hands... your mouth..." she says, grabbing onto Wednesday's waist.

Wednesday smiles, "Should I continue? Maybe I should move lower. Will you let me?" she asks Enid, her voice low and seductive.

Wednesday kisses Enid's neck again, but she doesn't move lower. Instead, she trails kisses along Enid's jawline, to the corner of her mouth.

Enid whimpers. "Oh, Wednesday, please continue. I need you to continue."

Wednesday smiles and bites onto Enid's lower lip. "Where should I continue? I'm sure you have some ideas. Tell me, where do you want to be licked and kissed next?" she asks.

Wednesday licks her lips, her eyes full of lust. "I think I know where you want me to kiss and lick you next," she says as she looks down at Enid's chest.

Enid breathes sharply. "Please, Wednesday... please be gentle."

Wednesday's eyes turn into slits of desire. "Gentle? Why would I be gentle when all I want to do is devour you?" She starts trailing kisses along Enid's body, moving towards her breasts. Wednesday stares Enid directly in the eye, seeing her shiver under her gaze.

She moves closer to Enid's chest, letting out a low moan as she does.

"Enid, your breasts are so perfect." Wednesday says. Her hands are on either side of Enid's breasts, teasing and taunting her.