Snowball

(waaah happy 1k reads!!and thank you all for reading my one shots, I'm planning to write a ff novel of wenclair, i hope you guys still supports me ^_^ I am happy so here's a one shot, but it's really really short :>)

-

Wednesday  sat in her room, reading a book about the history of poisonous plants. She always enjoyed reading and learning more about the darker side of life, and this book was one of her favorites.

Suddenly, she heard a loud noise outside her window. She looked up to see that someone was throwing snowballs at her window.

"Stop that!" Wednesday shouted at the person outside. She stood up and walked over to the window, opening it. It was Enid, one of her classmates.

Enid gasped when she saw Wednesday. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know the window was open!"

Wednesday gave Enid a smirk. "That's what you get for throwing snowballs at people's windows."

Enid's face turned red. "I didn't know your window didn't have a screen. I'm really sorry."

Wednesday couldn't help but laugh. "It's okay, Enid. I guess you learned your lesson the hard way."

Enid chuckled nervously. "Yeah, I guess you're right. But I still feel really bad about it."

Wednesday shrugged. "Don't worry about it. Let's just forget about it and move on, okay?"

Enid nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." And with that, the two girls went their separate ways, happy that they had resolved the situation without any more drama.