30

azaire kade carmine

azaire kade carmine

i groaned as i slowly woke up my head was throbbing and my mouth felt dry as fuck.

i took in my surroundings, i realized my head was laying on xylah chest and she was asleep beside me.

i lifted up the covers and saw we were both naked, i noticed the love marks on her neck and chest and smiled.

last night i was going crazy, i already know she gonna complain about soreness.

i reached for my phone and went to my camera roll for last night, yeah we was definitely gone.

my eyes widened at a video from last night, it was on the nightstand and started with me eating xylah out and ended with her riding me.

so much was done inbetween the video being long as hell so i was skipping thru it,"damn...we needa be pornstars." i mumbled as she moved around.

"ma..." i rasped kissing all over her face and she whined.

"babyy...sleep." she mumbled moving closer to me.

"get uppp...you needa feed my son." i said and she huffed sitting up holding the cover against her.

"what we gonna eat?" she asked and i shrugged.

"you wanna see if the gang wanna try and find an ihop or sumn?" i asked and she nodded.

"how you feeling?" she asked.

"honestly i gotta headache...but i feel great like from the room to the club last night, i ain't felt this happy in a minute ma." i said truthfully and she smiled.

"im glad i've made it fun so far." she said and i nodded kissing her lips.

"more than that, you helping me take my mind off that shit at home." i said and she nodded scratching her acrylics against my durag.

the shit felt good as fuck whenever she did it, i usually hated people touching my head and shit but i loved when she did it.

"speaking of...i'm willing to move into the house with you before azriel gets here. that way we don't have to worry about a newborn and moving into the house at the same time." she said and i smiled hard as fuck.

"i'm so glad...i've already started ordering furniture but it's the stuff you be looking at i ordered. we can look at other stuff together and order the rest." i said and she nodded pecking my lips.

"i'll like that baby, and what kinda nursery you wanna do for him?" she asked and i thought.

"let's do toy story." i suggested and she nodded.

"okay, when we go home we can look at different stuff for that." she said

it was a knock on the door and i pulled the cover over us more,"yooo!" i yelled and benz walked in wit ayani behind him.