2

xylah sailor summer

xylah sailor summer

i sat at my vanity and stared at my appearance, i had on light makeup and just finished any touch ups on it.

i looked over in the corner of my room and saw my miniature pig was asleep and staring at my ipad that i had playing blues clues.

what? that's my child foreal.

i focused back in the mirror before quickly doing my lip combo and fixed my edges, i heard my phone go off making me check it.

unknown: this azaire

i smiled before saving his number.

azaire: this azaire

-heyy

azaire: wyd

-gettin ready to go with my parents

azaire: igh, text me when you not busy

you liked 'igh, text me when you not busy'

-i will, it might be late tho

azaire: that's fine, i should be up

"xylah!" i heard from outside my door.

"come in mama." i said and she opened my door before pouting.

"aweee my baby looks so prettyyyy." she dragged out and i quietly laughed as i stood up and gave her a quick hug.

"thank you, you look good too ma...already know namari ain't letting you out her sight." i said and she laughed.

"i'm glad you like this dress..." she said adjusting the black dress i had on.

it was off the shoulders and came a lil below mid-thigh, and i wore nude sandals on my feet.

i started messing with the bracelet on my wrist,"mama you got my earbuds yet?" i asked and she nodded.

"they were in the mailbox when i got home, i'll give them to you before we leave."

"okay i'll just wear them to some places...i get weird looks when i have on my headphones a lot." i mumbled.

"girl fuck them people." she said and i shook my head before grabbing my phone.

"are the twins coming?" i asked and she shook her head no.

"they're actually staying the night with nalani, she's gonna take them to school in the morning." she said and i nodded.

"so how was the library?" she asked and i pointed to the book on my bed.

"i checked that one out today...and made a friend..." i said and she raised her eyebrow at me.

"a friend? what's her name?" she asked and i chewed on my lip.

"uhh..his name..." i started off and her eyes widened.

"you gotta boyfriend?!" she said and i quickly shushed her.