24

xylah sailor summer

xylah sailor summer

"xylah...xylah.." i heard making me groan and slowly open my eyes.

"hmm?" i hummed pulling the cover over me.

"i done went to work and came back...and you're still asleep." mama said and i shrugged.

i was so fuckin tired.

i didn't want to get out from underneath my cover because i only had on boy shorts and a tank top, and my stomach definitely looked bigger without a hoodie.

"i stayed up last night..." i lied.

"xylah you needa go to sleep at night then...it's 4 o'clock." she said and my eyes widened

shit my appointment at 4:30!

"okayyy i'm finna get up...and go get sumn to eat." i said and she hummed.

"mhm...and when you get back i wanna talk to you." she said before i heard my bedroom door close.

my heart dropped to my ass as i peaked from under my covers. does she know?

i went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before calling the doctors office to let them know i'd be a few minutes late.

azaire: ma ain't no way you still asleep
azaire:baby?
azaire: xylah you better not miss this appointment
azaire: i'm otw to get you
azaire: you better be ready when i get there

azaire
6 missed calls

once i got done putting lotion on my body i slipped on my push up bra and underwear, i grabbed a pair of jeans to put on but stopped.

"wait..." i mumbled as i struggled to get them up over my thighs.

i felt my eyes water and shook my head,"this isn't the time.." i said more to myself as i started jumping to get them up.

it still didn't work...

that's when i broke down,"mama!" i yelled as tears poured down my face.

i heard her footsteps and the door opened,"what's wrong-" she stopped seeing my face then her eyes traveled down to my stomach.

"i'm sorry! i didn't mean to- and now my pants won't fit! please don't be mad at me!" i sobbed and she quickly pulled me into her arms as i cried.

"shhh....it's okay my love, look calm down the baby can feel everything you feel it's okay." she cooed.

"come on...i know you have some yoga pants..." she said and i nodded trying to stop crying.

"listen breathe...deep breaths xylah." she said.

she helped me change into stretchy pants then gave me a graphic t-shirt that was in my closet.

"you want me to put your socks on for you?" she asked and i shook my head no.