8

xylah sailor summer

xylah sailor summer

i placed my earbuds in my ear as azaire parked the car, i could hear the loud music and people as we were pulling up.

"xylah- listen." he said turning towards me and i paid attention to him taking in his appearance.

the way his shirt was hugging his body and showing off his abs and muscles, he had gotten a haircut recently, he had on a few chains around his neck and stud earrings in his ear.

"yo?" he said snapping me out my daze.

"i'm sorry..." i mumbled looking away.

"i was saying...stay close and if at anytime...you f-feel uncomfortable let me know and we can leave. don't smoke nun if you didn't see t-them roll it, or drink anything somebody give you unless you watch them the whole t-time. my friends here too also." he said and i nodded before getting out the car.

i walked to his side and noticed him messing with his waistband and shirt, he looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"i can open my own door." i said knowing what he was already thinking.

"this one time." he said as he started walking and i stayed by him.

"YOOO!" taylin yelled gaining azaire's attention.

we walked over to them and they all dapped each other up,"hey girl." ayani said and i looked over at her and sage giving them a smile small.

"hey." i said quietly.

"girl you don't have to be shy wit us." sage said.

"literally they just some hoodrats." taylin shrugged and sage mushed his head.

"don't start." she said flipping her braids over her shoulder.

"nigga- you on that timing tonight??" benz asked holding up a bottle of casamigos.

"shittt...." azaire said grabbing the bottle.

i watched as he opened it and waterfall a good bit in his mouth before handing it back, he swallowed it all and shook his head.

"y'all asses better not be getting sloppy drunk out here." ayani said shaking her head.

"girl you done had 5 shots of henny and now you smoking..." benz said and she shrugged.

"i know my limit." she said waving him off.

"ion know about y'all but i'm hungry." sage said getting up from taylin's lap.

"it's them munchies." benz pointed out and she waved him off.

"y'all wanna come wit me?" she asked me and ayani.

ayani nodded her head and i looked up at azaire who was already looking at me,"you can go if you want pretty." he said and i smiled feeling my face beat up.