13

xylah sailor summer

xylah sailor summer

honestly i wasn't completely sure on what i was doing but i could tell it was working.

he blew out a breath before removing my arms and standing up, he quickly grabbed my neck before leaning down and bringing me into a tongue kiss.

it took me a few seconds but i got the hang of it, my underwear felt damp as we continued making out.

soon i was on my back and he was between my legs now attacking my neck with kisses and occasionally sucking before he leaned up and looked at me with low eyes.

"ma...i ain't got no condom." he said.

"umm i never told you but...i did get on birth control a few weeks ago." i said and he nodded.

"imma still pull out." he said before reconnecting our lips.

a few weeks ago my mom really sat down and talked to me more about the whole sex thing and she brought up birth control and i decided to get the pill...i have an alarm set everyday to take it.

when he went to pull back i sucked on his bottom lip and he groaned before completely pulling away, i watched him as he kissed down my body.

he paused at my titties and took one into his mouth while his hand reached down to rub my clit through my underwear and i was already moaning at the simple movement.

his tongue swirled around my nipple before gently biting it, he switched to the other one and i felt his finger slowly push into me.

at first it was uncomfortable but once he started moving it in and out it quickly turned to pressure,"mmm...azaire-!" i moaned loudly when he added added finger.

he lifted his head up and stared at me as he fingered me and i felt his thumb rub my clit, i bit down on my lip as i opened my legs wider for her.

he kissed me and i kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, i moaned into his mouth as his fingers sped up.

i started moving around and he pulled back going down between my legs, he wasted no time attaching his mouth to my clit and continued moving his fingers in and out of me.

i moaned as my back arched off the bed and i gripped the sheets, his tongue flicked against my clit.

"i need you looking at me, pretty girl..." he rasped and i did my best to look at him.

i whined and propped myself up with my elbows, my stomach already felt weird as he moved his fingers in a different way and my eyes widened at the feeling.

"f-fuck wait..." i whimpered as my legs started to shake.

"unt unt let that shit go ma."

i laid back against the bed and let my body relax before i felt my juices shoot out of me, my eyes slightly started rolling back as his fingers kept moving along with his tongue.