15

xylah sailor summer

xylah sailor summer

"wake up!" i heard making me groan as i rolled over.

"babygirlllll!!!! it's yo birthday fuck nigga." i finally pulled my cover from over my face and saw namari standing there with ballon's and gift bags making me smile.

"a happy birthday would've been fine." i said rubbing my eyes and she shrugged.

"ehh yo mama and brothers will do allat, hmm open them." she said handing me the bags and tied the balloons to my bed post.

"where's coco?" i asked and she pointed towards my window basically saying outside.

i nodded and started going through the bags, each bag making me smile more and more. she had gotten me a micheal kors bag, different charms for my pandora bracelet, a bag full of bath and body work perfumes, and finally money.

"thank youuu." i said getting up and hugged her.

"you're welcome princess, get ready so you can open the gifts your mama bought you...i already sold the lingerie she tried to get you." she said and my jaw dropped.

"really?" i asked and she shrugged.

"i don't know she kinda forced me to put some back." she said before walking out my bedroom.

i shook my head before quickly grabbing my phone to check my notifications.

azaire:happy birthday ma, i can't wait to see you and do everything i got planned just know you staying wit me the whole weekend at an airbnb wit the gang. i love yo pretty ass💕

-i love you moree💕thank youu, i can't wait are you coming to the restaurant wit my family?

next i checked the group chat.

sage: AHHH BITCH ITS YO BIRTHDAYYY😛😛😛

ayani: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY🌚 i'm ready asf for tonightttt

-thank youuu and i am TOOO😛, y'all got the bottles right?

sage: girl we got luna, casa, patron, and pink whitney 🙂

ayani: now listen we not letting you get crazy drunk🤣plus azaire ass probably gonna be tryna babysit

-i'll have him taking shots wit me✋🏾cause i'm tryna be tore up

sage: ME AND SCOOB TOE UP ALREADY!!

i laughed and walked to my bathroom to take a quick shower, once i was done i took off my scarf and carefully combed my hair.

i had a sew in and closure in, the hair had loose curls with layers and came down my back.