11

xylah sailor summer

xylah sailor summer

it's a week before my birthday and i was more excited then usual, probably because i was actually doing more for my birthday besides being with my family.

and i love them but now i actually have some friends to hang out with...and my man that's not my man.

my phone went off and i checked the group chat with jus the girls.

sage: y'all better be readyyyy

ayani:bitch i'm just waking up 😭

-i just got out the shower 🧍🏾‍♀️

sage: y'all got 30 minutes before i pull up to get y'all 😒we going to the mall

ayani: who said i had shopping money 💔

sage: girl 🤨

ayani: OKAY IM GETTING IN THE SHOWER NEOW

-lemme know when you otw

i put my phone down and dried off before putting on lotion, i put on grey flare leggings that were low waisted and a black shirt that was cropped with black crocs.

azaire: wyd ma

-just finished getting ready

azaire: you going wit sage and ayani??

-yeah

azaire:check yo cash app

i went out messages and checked my notifications

cashapp
azaire sent you $300.

i decided to call him and he answered with a blunt between his lips,"why you send that much?" i asked and he shrugged.

"y'all going s-shopping right?" he asked and i nodded my head.

"ight then use it..." he said and i eyed the camera.

"but i have my own-"

"xylah i ain't ask allat, use the money." he said and i raised my eyebrow.

"fine....wanna see my outfit??" i asked him and he nodded.

i put my phone up on my bathroom counter then stepped back,"mm...you look good, lemme get a 360." he said and i also noticed he hasn't been stuttering as much lately.

i did a quick spin before grabbing my gel and hairbrush, my natural hair was out i was letting it breathe since next week i was getting a new wig.

"should i do a high puff or low puff?" i asked him as i watched him blow out smoke.

"low, but do t-two of em." he said and i nodded.

i parted my hair down the middle and hoped my part was straight enough, how it looked in the back got nun to do wit me.