19

xylah sailor summer

xylah sailor summer

"xylahhh yo man here." i heard sage say while rubbing my back.

i groaned as i started waking up,"i wanna sleep longer..." i mumbled and she laughed.

"i'll let him know boo." she said then walked back out the room.

azaire had been out with the guys doing whatever street shit, so i came to sage and taylins apartment.

sage and ayani were here, we had went out to eat and when we came back i went straight to sleep.

i heard the bedroom door open,"ma..."

i ignored him turning on my side,"baby!" he said loudly then i felt the bed dip and he pulled me on his lap.

"you had fun?" i asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"not really..." he said and i looked up at his face seeing his eyes were low and red.

"you've been smoking a lot lately..." i mumbled.

"i know...d-does it bother you?" he asked and i shrugged.

"i mean...i've just saying i've noticed you've been doing it more that's all." i said and and he stood up keeping me in his arms.

we joined everybody else in the living room me in his lap,"ahh— shit sage damn." taylin said and i noticed sage cleaning a bad cut on his arm.

"shut the fuck up..." she snapped continuing what she was doing.

i looked away and back at azaire who seemed zoned out and in his own world.

"the twins been asking about you." i said and he stared at me.

"when you go home i'll come with you and see em...but before that i-i wanna take you on a date.." he said rubbing my back and i smiled.

"really? where?" i asked.

"you'll see when we get there...you don't have to go change or anything either." he said and i nodded.

"aye you going back on the block tonight?" benz asked azaire.

azaire shook his head no,"nah imma be wit xylah." he said.

azaire put his attention back on me,"how yo grades been looking?"

"i got all a's- except i got a d in history." i frowned.

"have you been asking for help?" he asked me and i shook my head no.

"because...people already steadily ask if i understand things because im autistic so when i actually need help it's like..irritating to ask." i explained and he nodded.

"you could've asked me and i would've helped you ma...you know this." he said and i sighed.

"before we go out..imma help you, come on." he said tapping my thigh and i got up.