7

azaire kade carmine

azaire kade carmine

i clenched my jaw as my mama poured alcohol on my wound,"shit hurt huh?" she asked and i could tell she was mad so i stayed quiet.

i looked over at my dad who was leaning on the door frame with an unreadable expression on his face.

"so y'all gonna tell the truth about what happened??" she asked as she started putting stitches in my arm.

"mama-"

"son...don't." dad said and i sighed knowing he was just going to try and lie me out of this.

"nah i'm not stupid aaron, you still got him doing street shit?" she asked looking over at him pausing on my stitches.

"man no it ain't nun like that, we was just at the wrong place at the wrong time..." he said and she rolled her eyes before she started back stitching me up.

the pain medicine was starting to wear off and i started to feel the needle going in and out of my skin, it wasn't like this was my first rodeo but it still hurt like shit.

"i'm done...make sure you change the bandage and clean the area before you go to sleep and when you wake up..." she said standing up and walked past my dad.

"man marie-"

"i don't wanna hear it aaron." she said as he followed behind her.

i shook my head as i got up and grabbed the pain medicine she gave me popping two pills in my mouth and swallowed them dry.

i walked to my room and turned on my playstation before grabbing my phone.

xylah: azaire

-yeah

xylah: wyd

-finna get on the game, wassup?

xylah: nun i'm just bored rn

-what you been doing today?

while i waiting on her to respond i went to my night stand and pulled out a small bag of weed and the gars i had before my phone started ringing.

"yoooo.." i answered putting it on speaker.

"gang! fuck you doing??" i heard benz voice.

"i'm tryna roll up r-right now, wassup?" i said as i placed the weed in the grinder.

"you should come thru later to this block party near the apartments." he said.

"i'll see, i'm a lil handicapped right now." i said and he laughed.

"that lil ass bullet wound bring yo ass dawg, and bring yo shawty so she can know the girls more." he said and i shook my head.

"ion k-know if she gonna wanna come but i'll probably come." i said before hanging up.