Part 18

He bit his lips and said:" So, what are you gonna do about it?"

His glares were driving me crazy, his eyes, how numb they were, how seducing.

I wasn't in this world anymore, all i could see is how beautiful his body is, how his face bring me peace, how he is my entire world.

The next morning I opened my eyes to a beautiful smell, I followed it downstairs and I found Jimmy standing there with a pan on his hands, he was wearing an apron directly on his naked body, only shorts and apron. He looked so sexy. I went running to him, hugged him from behind, and said: " good morning to the most beautiful man in the world"

He turned back to me, and kissed me on the lips, I covered my mouth immediately:" But I haven't washed my mouth yet"

He smiled at me, took my hands out of my mouth, and kissed me again vigorously: "don't you think we're way past that, baby boy?"

I laughed and said:" You're disgusting, Jimmy"

" How come you're making breakfast, it smells so delicious, but aren't you late for work?" I continued

" Who said I'm going to work? we have a wedding to attend, we gotta get ready, you're going to be my bride" he said grabbing me by my waist

I hit him slightly" Stop teasing me"

It was his father's wedding, i could see how nervous he was, he never showed anything but i could see in his eyes, he was sad, i could tell. There was nothing i could do but to be there for him, I knew he wouldn't want me to talk about it, so I just ignored it and pretended everything was okay, exactly like he did.

He looked excited tho, or pretended to be, he took me out to a tailor, it was a guy in his mid-30s. We came in, he greeted us, jimmy told him that we were looking to tailor a suit for me. When he was about to take my measurements, Jimmy stood up, pushed him away, took the tape measurements from him, and started giving him my measurements.

I got shy, he was too obvious, the guy was looking at us but couldn't say a word, he just wrote down the measurements. and told us it'll be ready as soon as possible.

We went outside, Jimmy opened the door of the car for me and started driving.
I said to him teasing him touching his hands:" My jealous boy"
He looked at me and said, "I'll kill anyone before they look at you, you're too precious to me baby"
I smiled at him and asked," Are we going back home?"
" No, We still have a long day before going home," he answered

We stopped at a mall. he got out of the car, gave me his hands and I got off.

" A mall I have plenty of clothes Jimmy" I said surprised

" Then you'll have more" he answered

We got to the mall and we went to a shoe place, he was picking shoes for me, he sat me down, got on his knees, took off my shoes, and started putting the new ones on me. Everyone was looking at us, I got so shy that I became red.

He finally picked a shoe for me and we moved to another shop. it was for underwear.

I started blushing again and said: "Don't you think I should be picking my underwear alone, Jimmy?"

" What? It's not like you wear those underwear for yourself anyways, it's easier this way baby" he said

" I don't think I'm comf..." i was saying

He interrupted me, took my hands, and pulled me inside. he pulled me to the changing room, put my hands on the wall with one hand and the other he put on my mouth:" Shush, and just wait here, I'll choose some pieces for you"

The lady working there interrupted us:" Sir, only one person is allowed in the changing room"

He got out and told me to wait there. He went picking underwear for me. then he got back to the changing room without paying any attention to what the employee there said.

He had a few pieces on his hands, he held them and said: "Should we start with this one?"

I looked at him shyly and said: " Maybe we should just wait until we're home"

He then proceeded to unzip my pants, he took my pants off and then my underwear, then he said:" damn, what's going on down there, it's very inappropriate to be like this in a public place"

"Are you kidding me, you are the one...." I said with my red cheeks barely breathing

he put his finger on my mouth" Shush, your husband is here to take care of you"

he started kissing me and then he said:" are you gonna try these on or do you want some help?"

I took the underwear and wore them

"We are definitly taking them, you are so sexy, I can't stop looking at you"

I said very frightened and turned on:" Jimmy, we should go home, anyone could walk on us any minute, I'm scared"

"You scared while I'm here with you? when you are with me, you don't have to worry about anything, I'll die before anyone touches you" he said

his words just mad more turned on, the way he is very masculine and dominant, the way he moves, speaks, and behaves, everything about him just makes me more and more in love with him.
before i knew it, he was inside of me in the changing room, while I was trying not to be loud or make a sound. the employee there was checking on us," Sir, is everything okay, do you need help, it's against the policy for two people in the same changing room"

I was so scared, I said in a low voice:" Jimmy, we should leave, let's go home"

jimmy put his finger on my mouth again and said" I'll buy this store and we'll see what policy we want to imply then"

While he was inside of me, he called his boy, He talked to him, and in 10 minutes, the employee was apologizing to us and some other men were there saying it was great to do business with us.

I didn't understand anything about how fast this was or how powerful he is, he just can do anything he wants.

he said while pulling his dick out:" Are you more comfortable now fucking in our own shop or should I close it?"

I kissed him and said:" Why do you always have to do too much, then he said in my ears whispering:" You just open your mouth and I'll buy the world for you"

Days passed and it was the day of his father's wedding, he was getting ready, I could see him anxious, and a bit sad that his dad was getting married to another woman. I can see it, inside this big, intimidating, scary, cold guy, there is a baby just longing for love, wanting to love and be loved, and once he's loved, he'll do anything in the world to protect the love. I was never happier in my life than when I was with him, he was my entire world, I don't see anything else but him. he's my resort, my comfort and I just want to be next to him every second of the time.

While I was staring at him, He looked at me, and snapped his fingers:" Why you looking at me like you've never seen me before?"

my eyes opened wide and I told him:" Every second I see you, it's like the first time, my eyes long to see you all the time, you're like a drug once you're away I'm sober and miserable, once you're present I'm high and happy"

He smiled at me and said: "What's happening to you today"

I went and hugged him, he pulled me back and kissed me then whispered in my ears:" Go get ready, we don't wanna be late"

How can I be away from his arms even for a second, every second I spend away from him is agonizing, my grouchy man.

I got ready and his chauffeur was waiting to drive us to the wedding, I was excited, yet a bit scared.

We sat on the back seat, I was holding his arms tightly and resting my head on his chest. then I would sneak a kiss from him.

He lowered his head and whispered to me:'" Are you being naughty baby?"
I whispered back:" Yes, I need to be disciplined, are you gonna let this slide?"
then he said:" I'm gonna let something else slide"

I was just blushing and could barely breathe. We arrived at the wedding, and it was just marvelous.

                                                                                                                                                         To Be Continued...