Part 13

It's been a week now, I'm finally starting to feel better. Jimmy was with me the entire time, he took care of me like no one ever did. This week was the hardest in my life, I was going through a lot of pain physically and emotionally, The doctor said that he got whatever was on me out, I still don't understand anything, I'm just ready to put this behind me and just move on with my life, I wanna feel happy again, I suffered enough, but jimmy is so stubborn, he was taking care of me the whole time and looking for those people, I begged him to just move on, that I just wanna go somewhere me and him and spend time alone.

The next morning Jimmy came to me hugged me and told me he had a surprise for me. I was excited but still wasn't 100% myself, I was feeling fuzzy, and my head wasn't exactly in the right place.

He drove me to a beautiful island, the sun, the beach, the sky, everything looked so good, It felt so good, I was so excited to spend time with him in such a beautiful place, he had everything looking perfect, and he looked like the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I feel like my love for jimmy grew a lot just in this week, I feel like I'm ready to kill and die for him, I have these strong emotions towards him, but for now, I just wanna worship him, he is my entire world, he is my safe place, he's my source of energy. I had never felt this way about anyone before.

He held my hands and we started running towards the beach, we sat on the sand, it was warm and cozy, he was sitting in front of me smiling.

I said with a low tone and a smile: "what are you smiling about?"

He put his hands on my face and said: "I'm just looking at how beautiful you are"

I giggled and answered: "I'm so in love with you, you know that?"

He stared at me with his serious face and then pulled me towards him and kissed me vigorously. He stopped, so I pulled him from his collar and continued kissing him for minutes, I wanted more.

He was breathing loudly, then he stopped me saying: "are you feeling okay?"

" I'm so happy right now," I said

"You know, I will find whoever did that to you and kill all of them"

"Jimmy please, all I want is to put this behind us and spend time with you for eternity. Can't we just do that instead, just be happy together"

He kissed my forehead and said with sad eyes:" No one will ever hurt you again, I promise"

He was beating himself up, he was in more pain than I was. I don't know what happened, how it happened, but I wanna move on, I'm tired, I want to feel something good and he was the only person that made me feel good, I want him to be happy.

"Do you want me to tell you something?" I said

" What" he answered

"I never learned how to swim in my life"

He stood up then gave me his hands and took me inside the house.

I sat down and he started taking my shirt and pants off. He helped wear shorts and grabbed my hand and took me out again. All happened without a word spoken.

He smiled and said:" So, are you scared?"

"I'm never scared when you're with me" I answered

We went in the water walking until we got deep enough and he threw me into the water, then he got in too and held me from my belly lifting me up.

He said with a fucking sexy look in his eye:" I don't think I can do this, you look so hot when you're wet, I just wanna keep touching you"

Then he touched my butt, and I was so turned on like I never was, this time it was love and passion moving me, he felt like a god that is actually with me, he was my god, and he still is.

I kissed him in the water, we were both burning up with passion, we didn't care about no swimming no more, all I wanted is his warm soft body on mine.

He bit his lips and held me on his back like nothing then he got off the waters and headed to the house.

                        to be continued......