Part 7

I didn't go to work for a week, I kept making up excuses, I want to see him so bad but yet I don't. I don't know how to describe this feeling, it's very weird. it's like I'm scared that he would just leave as he would just lose interest one day. he looks so good, has a lot of money, has his own big company, people are scared shitless of him. why would he wanna stay with someone like me, no accomplishments whatsoever? these thoughts kept circulating in my mind the whole week. until Saturday, I was sitting in the living room with my dad, watching tv when I heard a knock on the door.

I went to open the door and there he was, jimmy standing, wearing a black suit, his hands are on the door and he was looking right into my eyes. he looked angry, he pulled me to the wall with his hands on the wall and his face so close to mine.

my dad was there watching the whole thing, he coughed. jimmy turned, looked at my dad, let go of me, then went towards my dad.

with a smile, he said: "you must be Timmy's dad, I see where he got his looks from"
my dad was just standing there not understanding what was going on, it was very awkward.
jimmy kept looking at my dad and checking him out, I was shocked what is he doing? is he going to hit on my dad? well, that's a new turn of events.

I went to him and said: "let's go talk in my room"

he pushed me away and said: "we will talk alright, but not now, just wait"

I got scared, what does that mean?

he continued talking to my dad:" what's your name"

my dad responds: " i'm lupin, are you Timmy's friend?"

he looked at him with a smirk and said: "you'll know who I am soon"

he paused for a second then continued: " pack your stuff right now lupin, you and Timmy are moving in with me"

and he said it so confidently, I wish I could know what does he think?

I was shocked, my dad was too.

dad looks at me and goes:" what's going on Timmy?"

I didn't know what to do or say. I knew how dangerous he is, I knew he'd do anything to get what he wants. so I told my dad that the lease is over and we were going to be roommates with him. but I was about to hate him for bringing my dad into this.

we arrived at his ridiculously big mansion, my dad wasn't in this world, he was just shocked not knowing how his life changed in one second. and this is the thing with guys like him, they come, turn your life around in a second then leave.

as we went in, he showed my dad his room and asked me to come with him to show me mine
as I was going my dad stopped me and said: " why fill up another room, we can share this room, it's very big anyways"
jimmy answered him:" he'll be sleeping with me, my room is very big too"
my dad answered him surprised " oka....yy"

after that, he pulled from my hoodie, got the suitcase one the left hand and me on the right hand.
he took us to his room, me, and my suitcase....

as soon as we got to his room, he pushed me towards the bed, took off his belt came towards me with the belt in his left hand.

he slapped me with that belt, it hurts, I asked him to stop but he kept going, I was screaming with pain, I told him I'm not enjoying this with a big scream. then he pulled my chin up and looked me right on the eyes then he said" I know, you don't like it, that's the whole idea of discipline"

my eyes were red, I was crying, as he saw me like that, he snapped out of it, and looked at me with sorry eyes.

he pulled me towards him, hugged me, and then said:" oh, oh, omg...... I'm so sorry baby boy, I don't know what came into me, I'm sorry, please forgive me, don't cry"