Part 12

I opened my eyes to find myself in a barn, my hands and legs were tied to a chair. There seem to be no one in there but a cow and a lot of mud. I screamed and screamed but nobody seemed to be hearing me. I tried to get rid of the robe, but nothing worked.

It's been one day and nobody came yet, I was very thirsty. and tired, my voice was very injured from all the screaming I've been doing. I felt scared, I was wondering who the fuck would do this? where is jimmy? I had no idea what was going on, all I was left with is my guesses.

After some time, I heard someone outside, and I started screaming as high as I can:" help! help!"

I heard the footsteps approaching the door, and I kept screaming in hope that I would find some help. The door opened and I was shocked, it was a big guy, with a machine gun in his hands, he was very weird looking, his eyes were completely red, I couldn't tell if they were his eyes or lenses, but they were completely red and his siren was black, he had tattoos all over his face and what I could see of his body, he was very scary looking.

I was scared, I didn't say a word, I was just staring at him while he was approaching me. He stopped in front of my face and said:" did you meet chorio?"

I answered:" who are you?"

He answered me: "you're not in a position to ask questions kiddo, read the atmosphere"

"What do you want from me?"

"You will understand soon, don't worry"

"Say something, give me something, why I'm here? "

"What can I say? you're such an unlucky kid, she's gonna come help you soon" and he went away

I screamed at him:" who's gonna come? wait, where are you going"

At the moment, I felt helpless, why is this happening to me?"

He just left leaving me like that, what was that about? I need to figure my way out of here but how? where is jimmy? is he gonna come save me? these thoughts  kept going around my mind until I heard a girl with long blond hair coming towards me.

She came to me looking all frisky and nervous, constantly checking the surroundings.

"I brought you some bread, it's all I could do," she said, helping me hide the bread

" Who are you? where am I?" I asked

"Are you from the outside?" she asked nervously

"The outside? what do you mean?" I replied
confused.

Before she could answer me, that man from earlier entered which made her hide quickly.

That man was about 6'2 foot tall, he weighed around 180 lbs, and he was wearing jeans, a shirt, and yellow rubber boots. He came with a saw in his hands, and he was talking to a man dressed as a priest.

They came toward me, and started talking

"Do you think he's fit and all?" the man asked

"I think, he will do" the priest answer

After that, they left, and the girl quickly left after them. I was just confused, I didn't understand what was happening, who are those people? everything is just very weird to the point that it's seeming unbelievable. where is jimmy? that's all that was in my head, I needed him to come get me out of whatever this mess is.

This is not actually news to me, throughout my life, I always find myself attracting all the dangerous situations, all the dangerous people, everything that's weird, not ordinary, be it bad or good, but I always found myself in those dangerous situations, always having to fight for my life. And sometimes when life gets boring, I remember those situations, and the more dangerous they are the more I'm drawn to them, and the more Adrenalin I have

This one seemed very rough tho, those people seemed very dangerous and in the middle of nowhere, I was scared, time passes by and no one comes again, I started feeling hungry, I found myself with only bread, so I managed to have some of it with my tied hands.

It's now 12 am, the end of day 2 since I'm here, nobody has come, I didn't hear any noise or anything, I got bored, so I started screaming a little bit, but it was pointless, I'm in the middle of nowhere, only the cow could hear me but unfortunately we didn't speak the same language.

I couldn't fall asleep the whole night, it was the most uncomfortable night, I have ever spent, I was feeling exhausted, drained like I can't even stand, I just wanted to get out of myself for a moment. Around 6  in the morning, the priest came, but this time with a different person, it wasn't the person with the rubber boots, It was a skinny pale old woman, they had a basket full of equipment, and they were looking very serious. This didn't look good, something bad was gonna happen and I felt that.

The priest held me still while the old lady stood in front of me with her basket. I started fighting, pushing with my legs, but the old lady injected me with something, I was put to sleep while God knows what they operated on me.

The next minute I open my eyes, I start screaming, and tears are dropping from my eyes like a waterfall, my face is red and itchy and my temperature is very high.  I didn't know what was happening, but I was in extreme pain, It is the most difficult thing, I don't see my body anymore, I'm on the verge of insanity, I just see my head out in space, and my face tense, red and screaming endlessly, It felt like this was going to go forever, 5 minutes of awakeness seemed like an eternity, it seemed like I lived an eternity in some space before I transported to that moment, where I'm still screaming but seeing around me.

It was a creepy scene, I have never seen something like it before. They were forming a circle, men, with white capes hiding half their faces, they were holding a stick in their hands, looking down and reciting something in some strange language that I couldn't get a hang of.  I was in the middle hanged, my body was covered with some red material, I didn't know what it was, I was just screaming and in a lot of pain.

I don't know if 20 years already passed or if it's just how I felt, I just rather die than live in this pain, my screaming seemed to be feeding them motivating them to recite whatever they are reciting faster with more power. Finally, Jimmy, I felt his presence, he's here, finally! I couldn't stop screaming, it was nerve-wrecking but it was all I had to sort something out.

He entered the room with a cruiser motorcycle, the moment he got in, he took his machine gun and started shooting.  He shot every single one of them and my screaming was motivating him, he was very angry, ready to destroy the world for me, nobody has ever given me this much importance. He looked furious, I was crying, in too much pain, but seeing him oddly brought me ease for a moment.

After he shot everyone, he came to me, looking so freaked out. He kissed my forehead, looked at my body, and said:" what did they do to you? I'm so sorry it took me this much time to find you."

I couldn't speak, I stopped screaming, but I'm in a lot of pain, I feel like whatever was on my body is killing me.

He pulled me up, carefully dressed me up, and asked, "can you sit on the motorcycle?"
I nodded with my head. I was just holding on to his belly, I don't know how much more patience I've got, seeing him and touching him seems to be energizing to me tho, it's weird how when you're in love, the other person becomes your source of energy, a place to recharge from, to disconnect from external things and just get immersed in him.

We arrived at a hotel, The woman there recognized him, he took the keys and went directly to a room, he put me on the bed, he was holding my hands all the time until the doctor came. He took a look at me and he was shocked, he told us it was unlike anything he has ever seen in his life, " It's alive, it's a life" he screamed after examining whatever the fuck was on my body. jimmy asked panicked:" what do you mean, what is that?" The doctor answered: "I've never seen anything like this in my entire life, how did this get on him?". Jimmy answered him with an angry tone: "I'm asking the fucking questions" the doctor answered:" It's a living entity, I don't know what's that exactly but it seems to be blending with him a little by little, as it goes deep, the pain becomes less until it becomes part of him"

To be continued...