Part 6

the next morning I woke up to find myself in the arms of the most beautiful man I've ever seen. i still have mixed feelings, I don't know how to approach this, is it acceptable, is it okay, or what the fuck is it anyway? all I know is that it feels good to be with him, I feel safe, contained, and secure. things I never feel ever, things I feel accidentally once or twice in my life and try to hold onto but they just slip away quickly. with him, it's different, I am a new version of myself, a version I didn't know existed at all. the feeling of him waking up interrupted my thoughts so I pretended to be sleeping. He opened his eyes and looked directly at me, he pulled my head slowly and carefully placed it on the pillow, after that, he kissed my forehead, tucked me in, and got up to take a shower.

That felt amazing, being aware of how he cares for me, how he is muscular yet gentle, how he's powerful yet with a weak spot for me. That made me feel good.

I got up to take a shower, then I got dressed and went down. I found the table set. he made me breakfast, my heart was beating so fast, that I felt like I was living inside a fiction. this is too good to be true, too insane to be okay, but all that matters is how it makes you unlock new emotions that you never knew about, you feel like leveling up.

he pulled the chair for me before I sat down, he squeezed my butt and said" Easy on these cheeks, they've been through a lot yesterday"

omg, I was becoming red, why is he talking about this now, what is he trying to do? I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to say.

we sat down, and we started having breakfast and then out of a sudden he said: " you look so beautiful in the morning, glowing"
I answered" Well, I guess I'm okay "

what kind of answer was that, omg, I was so nervous, I didn't know what to say, I was trying to look cool.

I started feeling something on my legs, a nice, soft skin. he was touching my legs, with his feet. I didn't know how to act, I just froze, I was feeling some tingling, like butterflies in my stomach. I was exhaling, breathing loudly. I couldn't control my breath anymore. I just lost control of my body and myself. his foot reached further to my dick then I felt like a vibration, my body trembled. like there was an earthquake. I started even breathing louder. then he looked at me with his mouth open and his eyes red. like he was about to unleash whatever monster he had in.

He jumped out of his chair quickly, came towards me, and pulled my chair so smoothly and quickly to hold me and bring me to the room.

he threw me on the bed and took off his shirt, his muscles were pumping. they were so big, he looked so good with his large shoulders and straight back, and those abs, and biceps. I was turned on to the point that I didn't see anything anymore. I was led by whatever mysterious dark forces were there inside of me, they were leading me.

he jumped right on me, started taking off my clothes, and I was so obedient like I never was before. I was naked completely on the bed. he was on his knees. he held me by my hair and flipped me on my stomach with such a force. it was so quick and felt so good.
He was still wearing his pants. he took off his belt and started slapping my butt with it. I was screaming every time he would spank me. and that would only make him spank me harder. i can't describe it at this level, it is different, unusual, and unique. As the pain increases you start enjoying it, it becomes a pleasure. it's like music playing on my butt.
it was unbelievable how I felt, I was in heaven.

he looked at me, wrapped the belt around my neck, and pulled me towards him. he said "What a bad boy you are huh, trying to seduce me on the breakfast.

jimmy:" Tell Daddy, you're gonna be a good boy"

I was paralyzed, I was just nodding with my head.

he pulled my chin and said "I didn't hear you"

I responded" I'm gonna be a good boy"

he answered" You're gonna be a good boy what?

I said" I'm gonna be a good boy, Daddy"

he moaned as I called him daddy. and I didn't know it until I felt his dick deep inside of me. it was very painful. I was screaming. he was going really rough. and finally, he stopped and he started going slowly and patting my hair. "are you okay baby?" he said. I answered" That was very painful, what have you done?" he responded" I'm sorry baby, it will only hurt for a little bit, then you gonna get used to it. we'll work it out."

what is he talking about? i didn't like the feeling of the penetration that much, it was mainly painful. he started kissing my chest, and then he came to my ear, pulled my earlobe with his lips, and licked my ear. he whispered inside my ears "You're mine, baby boy"

I was trembling, my legs were shaking. those words entered my ears like a beautiful tune that u never want to stop hearing. I pulled him towards me and kissed him slowly on his mouth pulling his lips. he was surprised at how naughty I was, but I was thinking, u haven't seen anything yet.

he was shaking his head, then he looked at me as he was saying let's see how naughty you can get.

he took my hands slowly, put them on his dick, and started moving my hands. I found myself playing with his dick. I was shocked, I didn't know what to do, it's the first time I'm holding a dick in my life. I have to get with the mood, I agreed to this. how? what do I do? I was playing with his dick then he started moving my hands showing me how to do it. I followed his moves. he was moaning, I felt so good as I got a hang of it. I was able to make him feel a lot of different feelings and pleasure, I can make him make sounds. I was feeling so powerful as I kept hearing him making these sounds. he finally came, he kissed me, pulled me up, and took me to the shower.

he took me to the shower, the water was on, and he started rubbing my body with soap slowly as he was feeling my whole body while rubbing the soap. he came closer to me, our bodies and souls were touching. he said to my ears while patting my hair and looking down at me because he's so tall "You've been such a good boy today Timmy" you're gonna be rewarded when we're back home.

so, we're going back home, I was hoping we could just stay here and never get back, but it was inevitable

"I was thinking you'd come live with me," he said

"I don't know what to say..... um mm, I don't think I can do that, I live with my dad" I responded

"then bring your dad too," he said

"Are you crazy? what are you talking about?" I screamed

"no, no, are we starting to misbehave, you don't wanna be a bad boy now, baby" he said with a dark look on his face

I was shocked, I didn't know how to respond, I can't bring my dad, what I'm gonna say to him, this is my boss/fucker or whatever this relationship we have. this is just insane.

on our way back home, I was thinking the whole time about this moving-out thing. I was worried about Dad, about myself. I knew how when he sets his mind on something, he doesn't rest until he gets it. I knew he was gonna do whatever it takes to get what he wants. i was starting to get scared, my dad won't accept my situation, I'm embarrassed of how good it feels, I'm almost feeling guilty.

he dropped me off at my house, unlocked my belt, kissed my forehead, and said" Start preparing, you're moving in with me in one week "

I was speechless, I hopped off the car. went home. I was so shocked. i didn't know what to do, how to tell my dad or what to even tell him. My dad asked me where I was i said i went on a business trip. he was worried, he is so good to me, I don't want to look bad to him. I don't wanna lose his respect.

the other day I was lying on my bed, feeling low, panicked, and questioning everything. he called me while I was swimming in my thoughts. it was a video call, i went quickly, straightened up myself a little bit then I answered.. he was in what seemed a conference room. he was looking so angry, his eyes were red.

Jimmy: Baby, I need you to give me some energy, I'm done for today with these motherfuckers.

he was so angry, I felt so nervous, I didn't know what to say, his employees were there. I was feeling good yet shy and nervous.

i said" Hang in there Daddy" and I gave him a finger heart.

he took the heart and he placed it on his heart and he smiled with his beautiful dimples. he was the cutest person I've ever seen in my entire life.