Part 16

You just look amazing today" he said putting his hands around my neck.

What beauty standing in front of me, I just want to devour him right now, right here. I never imagined I'd love someone to this extent, and a man before everything. Love is such a thing, it is a thing, and it's like you're living in another dimension, a dimension with just you and him, and hearts are floating everywhere.

A knocking on the door interrupted us, Mona was knocking, again, she was unbelievable, why is she such a pain in the ass. Jimmy opened the door for her: "mona?"
Mona:" you both rushed up, what's wrong?"
"We're just in the mood for some alone time, you understand, right?" I said
"I'm just so bored and I want to spend some time with my friends" she answered
" how about we all go out for dinner tonight?"

why does this keep happening, since when I became her friend, she hates my guts? she's such an opportunist. She went excited to get prepared.

I went to jimmy and hugged him" what if I want your time for me alone"
He said giving me a smirk:" you can't share me a little bit?"
" I don't want to"
he touched my chin and said:" you'll have me alone at night"

I ran downstairs and everyone was coming, my dad, john, jimmy's dad and the princess. what a great combination.

Jimmy came downstairs and asked:" everyone is ready?"
He looked amazing, needless to say.

We went to a Korean barbecue, jimmy took us to this restaurant, but there was nobody in there but us.
He booked the entire restaurant for us, his men were waiting outside. we ate a lot, the food was miraculously delicious, then we drank, everybody seemed to be needing a drink so badly. at that point everyone started acting weird, jimmy went outside, and I followed him leaving everyone inside.

I held his hands and said:" It's very cold outside"
He hugged me:" I'll keep you warm baby"
" You know I dare you to drop your guards and go eat normally at a restaurant i choose" I said with glowy eyes
" Ok, let's go"

He grabbed the family, he was about to get in the car, I looked at him and said" No car today"

He looked at me smiling as if he was saying challenge accepted.

He was very charming, I couldn't wait to see him riding the bus, what was his reaction going to be like?

We got on the bus, He didn't have a card and didn't know how to pay, everyone was staring at us. I looked at him laughing and said:" Just go sit, I got this"

I paid for everyone with the coins I had. everyone was sitting funny, they were already a little tipsy, jimmy and I didn't have any place left so we stood on the bus, he was barely standing, every time the bus moved he was about to fall on me, it was very funny to me how this not his world, this was my world and I was happy to see him struggling in it.

We finally arrived at the restaurant, it was a small outside place that is on the side of the sea, he looked at me smiling" So, this is your famous place"
"You gonna love the food here, i promise," I said to him
" I don't doubt it," he said sarcastically

We sat there looking funny, jimmy was in his fancy suit, everyone was looking at our side, and I felt like an impostor. I ordered them food and more drinks. Jimmy was baffled, he liked the food. By the end of our meal, I could see how everyone was wasted, but surprisingly, I didn't lose my composure this time.

Mona suggested we go to karaoke, it was already 10, and everyone liked the idea, but they weren't in the right head, they were wasted. I opposed the idea saying that maybe it's for the best if we just go home seeing how everyone's state was. Mona came near me, putting her hands on my shoulder:" what you don't wanna go because I suggested it?"
Jimmy too was very waisted, he was drunk, and his cheeks were red, he came to mona pushed her hands away, and hugged me saying:" No touching, he's mine"

I blushed, he said that in front of everyone, my dad, his friend, his dad, and mona. I was kinda embarrassed but at the same time, I was flattered.

Mona wasn't completely herself either, I never thought she would turn out to be this sweet little girl when she was drunk. She smiled at us and said:" Okay, okay, my bad, he's all yours but please let's go to karaoke"

Jimmy was on board with the idea, and my dad and everyone were too, I didn't know what to do but I thought what the hell, I was the only sober person so I knew I had to take care of all of them because all of them were barely walking.

Jhon jumped saying:" I think if we all go to a club, it'd be better, we could even dance and see some beautiful girls"
My dad looked at him somehow mad, I was surprised. I opposed the idea immediately saying:" You know what, let's just go to this karaoke"

How are we going to go was a real mystery, I was starting to regret leaving the car. The bus would be a really bad option seeing how their state was. The only choice I had was to take an uber and so I did.

Jimmy was holding my hands all the way on the uber while mona was sitting next to his dad laying on his shoulder. Dad and his new friend were sitting in front of each other, just staring at each other, it was a very weird situation between them.

The uber was looking at us me and jimmy, he had this look of disgust on his face because jimmy was acting close to me holding my hands and hugging me every minute. It was starting to piss me off, his stares were intense and they started to bother me, but I didn't want to create a scene, I tried to ignore it but it was too much and the trip was taking so long.

" Is there a problem?" I asked
"fucking faggots" he mumbled
" What did you just say," I asked with an angry tone
He stopped the car, looked at me, and said out loud:" fucking faggots"
I was furious, I got off the car, and so did he and before I could even do anything the whole family jumped on him, screaming, pulling his hair, and swearing at him, I was just there standing watching them, I felt proud to have this little family for a minute.

Eventually, I tried to get them off and the driver just crawled back to his car and drove away and now we were left without no ride, it was already getting late, I suggested that it was time for us to go home, but nobody would listen and the night was about to start.

John saw this bar and he suggested that we just go there instead, everyone was on board but a bar that only means more drinks, I wasn't very fond of the idea, but I went for it not knowing how this night was going to turn out. we got inside the bar, it was big, and there were a lot of people inside.

jimmy went directly to the bar and ordered more drinks, he was already wasted, I went to him, and tried to stop him: "jimmy, I think you had enough" he laughed and said:" I love you" and kissed me. before I could say anything, all of them came to me, they were ordering drinks. mona asked me to chill and just have fun for one night, she asked us to come to the bathroom with her.

We followed her to the bathroom, there was a guy there, he looked shady. she looked at us and said:" you guys wanna go for a trip?"
" Atrip?" I asked
this didn't look like it was going to turn out to be okay, I felt that the night was about to get crazy.

" All we have to do is take those pills all of us and I assure you, we gonna have the most fun ever," she said

"Yeah, I don't think this is a good idea, in fact, it's time for us to..."

Before I could finish my sentence, everyone already grabbed a pill.

" Don't be such a vibe killer, just take it with us, we'll have fun, it's not every night"

I felt like I was worrying too much, maybe I just have to go with the flow, I took one pill with them, we counted to 3 and all of us swallowed it at the same time.

A few minutes later, all I was seeing was a blur, I was standing somewhere, where is everybody? this wasn't going well at all, I see colors, the sound was loud, and I could barely walk or talk. I went to the bartender and asked laughing:" where is everybody"
I was pretty sure he answered but after 2 seconds I forgot what he said, I kept asking again, but I just didn't remember what his answer was. eventually, I think he went to serve other people.

I could barely walk, I was confused, I would think of something, and the next minute I forget what I thought about, it was hard for me to follow the trail of my own thoughts. After a few minutes, I found myself on the stage dancing with someone, I didn't even realize I was, how did that happen, I don't remember how I got to this stage, this was starting to drive me crazy, jimmy appear from nowhere, he hugged me and pulled me to him. I was startled but I felt relieved after seeing him, he was out of this world as well, he was numb more than I was.

" I looked for you everywhere," he said laughing
" me too" I answered laughing too
I guess the drug just made us like fools, just laughing for no particular reason, I started dancing with jimmy on the stage, and after few minutes, I found myself holding jimmy's hands and talking to some people, we walked to their table, I thought they were my people but they were random people, the conversation apparently was long with these people, but surprisingly, I had those fleeting moments, that I don't realize or remember how I entered a situation until I'm already in it, it was crazy.

My mind kept thinking at that moment, I started panicking, I kept thinking how do I get out of this state, because holy shit it's crazy, it's like the earth has collapsed with the moon and a small piece of sun joined from the side. I don't know, at that point, I was starting to doubt my existence itself, my body moved without my permission, my face smiled, and did all kinds of weird expressions without my guide or direction, I was no longer in charge.

Suddenly, I was sitting at a table with 4 strangers, and they started arguing, I was in the middle of this, there were guns and knives. Jimmy suddenly came to me panicking as if something chasing him, "where is the family?" he was asking me while constantly looking over his shoulders, left and right. I screamed at his face:" what's going on, I wanna go home?" He looked at me with his red eyes, grabbed me by my shoulders, and said:" Baby, baby, we have to get out of here, where are they?"
I could barely make sense of what he was saying, his speech sounded Japanese to me, in my head, everything was dancing next to me, I don't understand what dimension I got in, it was weird.

Everything no matter how small it is seemed big and important to us, I don't know the smallest tasks started feeling like a big adventure, how do I get from point A to point B, that was a very difficult equation for me to solve and I know I'm not good at maths.

Next, I found myself in the bathroom, with jimmy and Mona. I was saying in my head:" How the fuck did this happen?' There was something wrong with the bathroom lights, they kept going on and off, What a day. Mona started holding jimmy's hands, what was she doing, I didn't understand, she was taking advantage of the situation, she saw how wasted we are. He was looking at her, and she kept touching and going to his chest, I was starting to lose it, I pushed her away, and the next thing I see is blood all over the floor.

                                                                                                            TO BE CONTINUED...