•26•[End]

Jungkook's face was covered with warm blood. He opened his eyes with difficulty. Half of Mingyu's face was penetrated. He let go of Jungkook in pain and lay on the ground wailing.

It was a bullet developed by Minseok specifically to deal with monster-turned-human beings. Once hit, it was said that it would be extremely painful.

Mingyu's screams of collapse were heard in his ears, and Minseok's people were in front of him.

There is no road, there is no road anymore.

Jungkook gasped and took out a dagger from his pocket. When he opened his eyes again, he said, "Don't force me, Choi Minseok, let me go!"

"Huh? Let you go?" Minseok laughed, as if he had heard a big joke.

"Otherwise I will do something to myself!" Jungkook's hands were shaking slightly.

Minseok looked at him playfully, "Are you willing? Aren't you going to give birth to a child? When you give birth to them, I will use them to continue my experiments..."

Jungkook's eyes were gloomy, and he said coldly, "I won't give you this chance!"

The next moment, under Minseok's surprised gaze, Jungkook thrust the dagger hard into his chest!

"0311!"

A golden light flashed, and Jungkook's heart moved slightly. When he opened his eyes, a big hand blocked his chest.

"... Taehyung!"

Jungkook threw himself into Taehyung's arms. He was not sure whether this method would work. If it didn't work, he would really die. But the facts before him proved that he was right!

When you try to harm yourself, as long as you have thoughts of death, the bond will also take effect.

Taehyung's golden eyes were bloodshot. When he saw Jungkook, he subconsciously felt that he was dreaming.

"Kook... is that you? Jungkook..." Taehyung gently touched Jungkook's cheek with trembling hands.

Jungkook's tears fell instantly. He grabbed Taehyung's hand, "It's me! It's too late to explain, run!"

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand, but Taehyung didn't move at all. He held the younger in his arms and murmured, "Baby... it's great, it's great... you're finally back, you're not gonna leave me, right?"

"You still love me! You still love me...you haven't abandoned me..."

Taehyung's eyes were red and tears kept pouring out.

Jungkook's heart tightened uncomfortably, and he didn't know how to comfort Taehyung, who was in his rut.

The past few days have been like years for Taehyung. How did he get here? Jungkook could tell at a glance.

His body was covered with large and small wounds, and his clothes were in tatters. Maybe he hadn't even eaten a bite of food...

"Oh? It really took no effort. This way I don't have to send people to catch Kim taehyung." Minseok sneered coldly, pointing his gun at Taehyung, as if you dare to move, I will kill you. Posture.

But at this time, Taehyung was protecting Jungkook behind him, the violence in his eyes was like a blazing fire.

"Is it you who took away the little boy?"

Minseok sneered, "Why take it away? 0311 was originally my property, my precious sample..."

The corners of Taehyung's eyes twitched, "What did you say?"

"Let's capture them without mercy. None of you can escape." Minseok waved his hand, and a row of dark gun muzzles pointed directly at Taehyung and Jungkook.