•19•

Jungkook was speechless. When He heard another version during class, 'It was said that Jungkook was not pregnant with Taehyung's child, but Yoongi's! Because Teacher Min always pays special attention to Jungkook intentionally or unintentionally, maybe the two have an improper relationship.'

Jungkook is now immune to such random rumors.

No matter what others say, he should do whatever he wants. When people came to ask him questions, he would send them away by referring to distant relatives.

In short, no matter how they asked, Jungkook kept silent about his true relationship with Taehyung.

As for the pregnancy, Jungkook didn't want to hide it anymore. After all, everyone was either afraid of or admired him. He was related to the Kim family, so no one dared to mess with him.

Now that they heard that Jungkook was pregnant, everyone consciously slowed down as soon as they saw him. After all, no one wanted to offend the Kim family.

But someone just happened to come to the door. On the third day when Taehyung came to SN University to teach, Jungkook found that his sportswear had been cut to pieces when he was in physical education class.

It was basically cut into pieces and couldn't be worn at all.

Mingyu stared at the torn clothes in his hand and cursed angrily, "Who did this! This is too much!"

The Omegas around who were about to change their clothes were stunned. Jungkook frowned slightly and put down his clothes, "Who cut it?"

Jungkook's voice was not loud, and it could even be said that it had no intimidating effect.

If Bogum were around at this time, he would definitely be raising his fists.

But this is Omega's locker room, and Bogum definitely can't come over.

Everyone looked at Jungkook silently, and then shook their heads, saying that they didn't know who cut it.

There is a dedicated counter in the fitting room. Jungkook's cabinet was clearly locked when he left it last time, but how did that person open it?

Not understanding, Jungkook glanced at Mingyu silently and said softly, "I'll go find Teacher Min to get another set of clothes."

Mingyu: "This is the only way, let me catch who it is, otherwise..."

Mingyu's eyes were cold and he was very protective of Jungkook.

Jungkook felt warm in his heart and left the locker room.

Not long after, Jungkook finally came back. He breathed a sigh of relief and started to change into sportswear. After changing, he suddenly felt as if someone was watching him in the dark.

It felt very bad, like being peeped by a strange eye.

Jungkook wrapped his clothes tightly and frowned, "Is there anyone?"

There was silence in the locker room. The students had already changed their clothes and went to the playground.

Jungkook thought to himself, 'I am too sensitive, it must be an illusion...'

In physical education class, Jungkook basically didn't do any strenuous exercise. Most of the time, he just watched other people exercise.

After class, Jungkook went back to change clothes with everyone, but the moment he was about to change his shoes, something pricked the sole of his foot.

Jungkook let out a low cry and immediately threw off his shoes.

There was some blood on the sole of his foot. Although it was not too painful, Jungkook's face suddenly turned pale.