•05•

Jungkook grew up in the research institute since he was a child. He had little contact with the outside world and had no idea about the extent of S-class(the third highest power of magic) monsters. For ordinary humans, S-class monsters can destroy an entire city in an instant.

At this time, Taehyung was facing such a monster. Although this monster is not particularly powerful, it is very cunning and can disguise itself as a human to blend in with the crowd.

Because of this, Taehyung searched for it for more than a month but failed to catch it.

Now it was actually delivered directly to his door. It was on a nearby island. Taehyung made a decisive decision to go there. He had to find the specific location of the monster before backup arrived.

Unconsciously, half an hour passed, and Jungkook felt that his heart rate was a little strange. Sometimes it beats very fast, but sometimes it beats very slowly.

He clutched his chest and whispered, "What's wrong with me?"

There was silence in the bedroom, the cruise ship was floating on the sea, and the swaying Jungkook was a little dizzy. He lay on the bed, the ceiling becoming increasingly blurry.

"Well...it feels so uncomfortable..."

Jungkook slowly closed his eyes. He felt that he was so tired that he could hardly open his eyes.

But at this moment, someone's stern voice suddenly came from outside the door.

"Love, open the door!"

Jungkook's eyes widened instantly, and he said in surprise, "You're back?!"

"Yes, I'm back, open the door quickly!" The other person's voice was a little impatient for some reason.

Jungkook was stunned for a moment. He subconsciously felt that something was wrong, so he asked in a low voice, "Are you Taehyung?"

The man was stunned and laughed as if he was angry, "Kook-ah, if I'm not Taehyung, who else could be Taehyung, huh?"

After hearing this, the feeling of dissonance seemed to be much lessened. Jungkook's head was groggy. He walked slowly to the door, and then opened the door--

It was indeed Taehyung outside the door, but for some reason, a thin mist seemed to be covering his body.

"How are you at work?" Jungkook asked softly.

The man whispered, "Well, it's okay."

Jungkook rubbed his eyebrows and frowned, "I feel a little uncomfortable...Hubby, I..."

"You must be seasick after being on the ship for a long time. Come on, I'll take you to the deck to get some fresh air." The man smiled slightly, and his voice seemed to be separated by a layer of sea water, which sounded unreal.

Jungkook responded vaguely, "Can I feel more comfortable if I go on the deck...?"

"Oh, yes."

In a daze, The man seemed to hold Jungkook in his arms, and then slowly climbed onto the deck of the cruise ship. There was no one on the deck, and the starry night was above their heads, as beautiful as a fairyland.

The wet and salty sea breeze blew by, and Jungkook felt that he seemed to be even more unconscious. He leaned sleepily on the man's (not Taehyung) shoulder and murmured softly, "I'm so sleepy...I want to sleep..."

"Go to sleep, little boy."

The gentle voice was like a lullaby. Jungkook could no longer hold on and slowly closed his eyes.