•11•

Mingyu's fists were clenched tightly in his pockets, it would be great if Jungkook didn't exist! He thought in his heart.

On the stage, Professor Yang couldn't help laughing. He unconsciously said in a soft voice, "Since you(Jk) want to, then take the test again."

"Someone, bring up the spare instruments!"

Several staff members immediately went to move the spare instruments, and not long after, the brand-new instrument appeared in front of everyone.

Professor Yang said majestically, "This instrument has not been dismantled yet. To ensure fairness, this student, please come up and dismantle it."

Professor Yang asked Bogum to come over by name. Bogum had long been pale. Now he regrets it, extremely regrets it.

If he had known that Jungkook and professor Yang were related, he should have restrained himself. No matter how powerful the Park family is, they are nothing compared to the Kim family and the Yang family.

In front of everyone, it was just a matter of insulting Professor Yang's face.

So Bogum had no choice but to go over. His face was ugly, and when he looked at Jungkook, he felt even more displeased.

"Open it, Mr. Park." Professor Yang said calmly.

Not long after, the tester was turned on. Bogum stood aside with a livid face, and professor Yang said loudly to everyone, "Everyone has to see clearly this time. This instrument was not opened by me or any teacher of the college. Now, Jungkook, Please retest."

Jungkook nodded and carefully put his hand inside the instrument.

Everyone's eyes are focused on Jungkook's. This is an SS-level magic power. Not everyone can have this talent!

Jungkook heard his own heartbeat and was very nervous. But when he thought of Taehyung, he felt less nervous. Even if the sky fell, he would still have Taehyung...

Jungkook didn't realize that he was so dependent on Taehyung.

At this moment, the same dazzling golden light overflowed from the inside of the instrument, and everyone present took a deep breath.

SS level magic power!

Jungkook opened his eyes wide. He heard the students in the audience exclaim. At this moment, no one dared to question Jungkook's magic value. Instead, they began to envy and admire him.

Mingyu looked at the young man in front of him and almost gritted his teeth. He couldn't believe that everything in front of him was real!

Why does it become like this! What did Jungkook do? The God of Destiny favored him so much. Having Taehyung was not enough. He even had to give him SS-level magic powers!

Mingyu's eyes were red with jealousy. He just woke up now. He had previously created rumors to isolate Jungkook in the class. This was all a trivial matter. To Jungkook, he might not care at all.

Mingyu clenched his fists, his face was gloomy, and the hatred in his eyes continued to surge.

Flowers and applause were given to Jungkook, but Mingyu had nothing.

When Jungkook walked down, he noticed that Mingyu's face seemed not to be well, so he asked in a low voice, "What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?"

Mingyu shook his head and showed a smile, "No, it's just that the meeting took a long time. Congratulations to you, Jungkook! Your magic power is so high."

Seeing Mingyu's "heartfelt" smile, Jungkook felt warm in his heart. Mingyu was the first friend in his life, and also the first person to be so happy for him...