•10•

Jungkook was intercepted by Bogum and his group again.

Mingyu looked at them as if he were facing a formidable enemy. He looked nervously at the visitor and stood in front of Jungkook, "What do you want to do?"

"I'm not doing anything, I just want to teach you a lesson." Bogum's face was ferocious, and the Omega who had splashed Jungkook's water on him hung on him as if he had no bones.

"Jungkook, can't you remember the lessons I taught you before?" That omega asked.

Jungkook tilted his head and asked him in confusion, "What lesson? What do you want me to do? I really don't know where I offended you."

At this time, Mingyu took his arm and said, "Yes, we haven't provoked you, so why do you all come here every day to make trouble?"

Bogum sneered coldly, "Mingyu, I advise you to stay away, otherwise if a fight breaks out later, I will fight you too!"

"How dare you!" Mingyu looked angry.

Jungkook quickly pulled Mingyu over and said softly, "Since you hate me so much, tell me, what should I do so that you don't continue to cause trouble?"

That Omega who was standing beside Bogum laughed and said, "Just drop out of college. We will definitely not cause you any more trouble."

"Drop out..." Jungkook frowned. He was silent for a moment and heard Mingyu say in his ear, "Don't listen to them. It took a lot of effort for you to be admitted to SN University!"

Upon hearing the admission, the group of people suddenly laughed, with ridicule on their faces, "I'm laughing so hard. Does a person with no strength deserve to be admitted? Hahahahaha..."

Jungkook was silent. He heard Bogum ask him again, "Maybe he doesn't even know what the test paper looks like, hahaha!"

Mingyu said angrily, "That's enough for you! Jungkook came in based on his ability, why do you say that to him!"

Bogum couldn't help but smile. He said to the people around him, "Look, he came in based on his strength, hahaha... This is really the funniest joke I have heard this year."

"Yeah, it's so funny."The Omega laughed so hard that he almost shed tears.

Mingyu was so angry that he wanted to fight with them.

Jungkook took Mingyu's arm, and he vaguely understood something in his heart.

Did they hate him so much because he didn't take the exam? So after he was admitted, everyone thought he got into SN University through other means.

Jungkook sighed helplessly. He finally understood why the Omega called him a b!tch before, and also why this group of people called him a sellout.

"Jungkook... I really can't stand it anymore. They bully others too much." Although Mingyu is an Omega, he has good physical strength and can still defeat a few of the people in front of him.

Even Bogum might not be able to do it.

Jungkook stopped Mingyu and whispered, "Don't be like this, Mingyu. If we have something to say, let's talk it over carefully. We will definitely make it clear."

"Bogum, you may have misunderstood me. Although I didn't take the exam, I was indeed certified by SN University. The admission notice is also genuine, and I didn't have any connections to get in." Jungkook said seriously.

Bogum was stunned. Jungkook didn't seem to be lying. Could it be that they really misunderstood?

But at this moment, a boy suddenly said, "Don't be fooled by him! I saw it during the interview. He came out in less than ten minutes. Have you ever seen anyone who can be so fast during an interview?" come out?!"