•25•

Three days later, Taehyung was still in rut. He seemed to be getting more and more excited, crying at the slightest mistake, and even becoming a little uncontrollable.

Jungkook could only stay with him in the room every day, exuding white chocolate-scented pheromones to soothe his emotions.

Jungkook had never seen the Alpha in a vulnerable stage before, and it seemed extremely painful now. Perhaps the vine ghost almost killed him and stimulated Taehyung, which led to his rut.

Jungkook felt sorry for Taehyung. Whenever he saw the older with red eyes, hugging him and acting coquettishly, saying all kinds of love words, his heart would feel sour.

It turns out that he is so important in Taehyung's heart. He is a little happy and a little sad.

He heard Taehyung say, "Honey, I really love you...I don't want to be separated from you for a moment."

Jungkook nodded and said with a smile, "Me too."

He then heard Taehyung kissing his forehead and saying, "Don't leave me, be my Omega forever."

Jungkook hugged Taehyung's waist tightly and said, "Okay, I promise you."

But all of these were completely torn apart by that rainy night.

Jungkook disappeared. He just went to the kitchen to pour a glass of water and then completely disappeared from Kim's house.

It was silent, there was no sign of intrusion from outsiders, there was no scent of monsters or other Alphas, nothing.

It was as if the traces of Jungkook's existence had been directly deleted.

Taehyung's went crazy. He smashed everything in his house to pieces, and yelled wildly with red eyes, "Little darling, where are you?! Little darling!!!"

Mr. and Mrs. Kim, who rushed home and saw this situation, were completely shocked. They wanted to step forward to persuade Taehyung, but the next second Taehyung jumped out of the window. His figure was obscured by the heavy rain, and soon Just disappeared.
.

.

The moment he woke up, Jungkook thought he was hallucinating.

He was locked in a familiar silver-white metal cage, which contained only a bed and a cold and malicious camera.

Jungkook was stunned for a second, then suddenly sat up from the bed, trembling all over, "Is this a dream? Am I... dreaming?"

However, the next moment, Jungkook heard the familiar scalp-numbing voice from the camera.

"0311, my lovely baby, you finally remember the way home."

Jungkook stared at the camera as if he was frightened. It was as if there was a fish bone stuck in his throat. The blood was flowing out and he could not speak at all.

"Oh? What's wrong 0311, are you too happy to speak? Shouldn't you call me father when you see me?"

The extremely cold young voice activated the memory deep in Jungkook's mind.

It's him...it's the father(not his biological father).

Jungkook closed his eyes in despair. Unexpectedly, after going round and round, he still came back--

"F-Father..." Jungkook lowered his head, with deep despair in his eyes.

Why would his father know where he was? Who brought him here?

Countless questions filled Jungkook's head, and he felt like he was about to explode. In his memory, he was originally in the kitchen. It started to rain without warning outside the window. He listened to the patter of rain and thunder, and felt sleepy for some reason. When he woke up again, he was already here.