•23•

what?!

Jungkook subconsciously grasped the Silver mecha's controller. Once something flew towards him, he would immediately use the mecha.

But the corpse seemed to only squirm a little and then stopped moving at all, as if everything just now was just Jungkook's hallucination.

He breathed a sigh of relief and walked quickly outside the base.

But just as Jungkook left, bloody vines crawled out of the corpse and followed him like a snake, silently...

After escaping from the base, Jungkook looked at the falling snow and felt a little confused for a moment. He contacted Taehyung, but there was no news at all.

Want to go there?

Jungkook was very confused. Would it be dangerous if he went there rashly? But staying at the base can also be dangerous.

However, at this moment, a vine suddenly flew from behind. Jungkook frowned and turned sideways to avoid it!

The vines were surprisingly fast, and Jungkook dodged several of them. Fortunately, he reacted quickly, otherwise he would have been stabbed into a dice by the vines.

Jungkook gasped, and soon he discovered that it was not just one vine. It seemed to divide into several vines in an instant. But in the blink of an eye, those vines surrounded Jungkook.

Jungkook directly pressed the mecha's controller button without any hesitation.

Dazzling white light burst out instantly, and the Silver mecha's entire body was covered with dazzling metallic luster. It tightly wrapped Jungkook, and almost instantly, he was transported into the mecha control room by the Silver mecha.

At the same time, countless vines stabbed at the shell of the Silver mecha, but they were all blocked without exception. They did not even leave a trace on the Silver mecha's body.

Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief and said to himself, 'It's finally safe...'

The vines tried to attack several more times, but to no avail. Just when Jungkook thought they were about to give up, he suddenly felt that his vision was blurry, as if there was fog.

But there was clearly no fog outside the mecha. Jungkook was sitting in the control room in a daze. He heard the Silver mecha's AI system asking him, "Master, do you want to activate automatic attack?"

Jungkook moved his lips, but he couldn't make any sound, and his consciousness began to blur.

A sense of panic surged into his heart, and Jungkook subconsciously thought of the curse on his ankle!

Could it be...

Mecha's AI system: "Master, would you like to activate the highest level protection system?"

Jungkook opened and closed his lips, but still no sound came out. His consciousness was taken away by the powerful force. He closed his eyes in despair and fell into a coma completely...

Mecha's AI system: "Detecting that the master has lost his ability to fight, Silver mecha activates the highest level of protection——"

The vines attacked the silver mecha like crazy, but the silver mecha stood there motionless, like a fortress.

Jungkook, who fell into a coma, naturally didn't know what he would face...

At this moment, most of the island occupied by the vine ghosts has been destroyed, and the vines regenerate very quickly, but Taehyung's people are not vegetarians, and the two sides are fighting fiercely. The vine ghost did not gain much, and many soldiers on Taehyung's side were seriously injured.