•04•

"Hostility?"

"Is Mingyu hostile to me?"

Jungkook thought about it for a long time and couldn't figure out how Mingyu could be hostile to him...

After that day, Taehyung invited the top stylists in the imperial capital to design dresses for them. The stylist was a male Beta named Han eunseo. He enthusiastically took Jungkook's measurements as soon as he arrived.

Jungkook felt uncomfortable all over. Before he could say anything, Taehyung blocked him behind him and said to the stylist with a cold face, "I know his size. There's no need to measure him. Let's get his hair done first."

Eunseo quickly smiled and said, "You are so protective, Master Kim. Come on, honey, I will do your hair."

Taehyung frowned, "Don't call him like that."

Eunseo smiled helplessly, "Master Kim, you are too precious. You won't let him be touched or screamed. Then if I touch his hair later, will you die of soreness?"

Jungkook's face turned red, and his heartbeat became louder.

Taehyung snorted, "If you keep talking nonsense, you've to give me back the 10 million you received."

As soon as he(Eunseo) heard Taehyung, Eunseo said quickly, "No, that's what I said! Mr. Kim, I'll style his hair right away~"

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung cautiously, then lowered his head, his ears feeling hot.

After that, Eunseo started styling him, which took a long time. Jungkook fell asleep again during this period, so he fell asleep while fiddling with it.

At this time, the shape happened to be finished. Taehyung looked at the young boy with a calm face, his eyes became softer.

Eunseo next to him seemed to have seen a ghost. He thought to himself, 'Is General Kim fascinated? ! I've never seen him care so much about anyone before..'

"Master Kim..." Eunseo called him softly, and then said, "Look, what does this look look like?"

Taehyung stretched out his slender fingers and said "shhh", then picked up Jungkook from the chair.

But at this moment, the younger woke up like a little animal. His eyes were red and his face was full of fear, as if he had a nightmare.

"Hubby? Is this... done?"

The boy's voice was soft and waxy, sounding very protective.

Taehyung said softly, "Well, that's it. What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare just now?"

Jungkook's dark-black eyelashes drooped slightly, and he said softly, "It's nothing, it's just that it was too dark in the dream."

"Baby, I will stay by your side from now on and make sure you drive away all nightmares, okay?"

Listening to Taehyung's gentle voice, Eunseo got goosebumps all over the place. He smiled helplessly and said, "Master Kim, do you still want to try on the next clothes?"

Taehyung ignored the stylist and instead asked Jungkook, "Is there still a spiritual test? If not, we will let him come another day."

"No, it's okay! I was so bored just now that I accidentally fell asleep. We can try on the dress. Shall we try it on now?"

Jungkook said cautiously. He knew that Taehyung had spent a lot of money to hire this top stylist. What if he still had to spend more money to hire him again and again.

Taehyung didn't know what Jungkook was thinking. He just felt that the boy was still a little afraid of him. He probably frightened him some time ago.

"Eunseo, prepare the dress."