•16•

The next day, when Jungkook arrived in the classroom, Mingyu had just arrived.

"Good morning, Jungkook." Mingyu smiled slightly and narrowed his eyes.

Jungkook put down his bag, "Well, morning, Mingyu."

Taking advantage of Jungkook's free time to clean up his desk, Mingyu took out a box of milk from his backpack and handed it to Jungkook with a smile, "Here, the new variety of milk is very delicious. I brought you some too."

Jungkook took it and thanked him.

Mingyu raised his lips silently. Now Jungkook was defenseless against him, so he was naturally willing to drink what he gave him.

As for everyone else…

Mingyu had already arranged everything.

As soon as the morning class ended, Mingyu pulled Jungkook and said, "The college has opened a new Western restaurant. It tastes very good. Let's go and try it together!"

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Okay."

The two walked slowly towards the newly opened store. Bogum stared at their figures and followed them.

Someone suddenly tapped him on the shoulder. Jungkook turned around and saw a head of fiery red hair, which was very eye-catching.

"Bogum? What's the matter with you?" Jungkook asked in surprise.

Bogum rubbed the back of his head and laughed, "Isn't it because you are going to a new restaurant to eat? I want to go too, can we come together?"

Jungkook nodded, smiled and said, "Of course."

Mingyu: "..." He didn't even have a chance to refuse.

So there was an extra person around, and when he arrived at the door of the western restaurant, he happened to meet Jimin again.

Jimin came running all the way, shouting excitedly, "Little Kookie!!!"

Mingyu: "..." His fist hardened.

Jimin hooked Jungkook's shoulders and said with a smile, "What a coincidence. Are you coming here to eat too?"

Jungkook nodded, feeling a little at a loss. He was relatively slow to warm up, unlike Jimin who was very familiar with it.

"Well...yeah, I heard this store tastes good, so I thought to come here and try it."

"Hehe, me too!"

"Ah, yes, who are these two?" Jimin looked at Mingyu and Bogum doubtfully.

Jungkook quickly introduced, "This is Mingyu, and he is Bogum."

Jimin glanced at Mingyu and glanced up and down several times. Mingyu frowned slightly.

Jimin finally looked away. He was a fox that had become a spirit long ago. Mingyu looked a little teay, and he didn't know whether he was real tea or fake.

So Jimin stretched out his hand, "Hello, junior Mingyu, I am Park Jimin, a senior."

Mingyu shook his hand lightly and said with a faint smile, "Hello, Senior Park. I am Jungkook's good friend."

Bogum stood aside and glanced at Jimin sheepishly. He took the initiative and said, "Hello, Senior, my...my name is Bogum! I am also Jungkook's friend."

Jimin glanced at him and smiled brightly at him, "Hello! I'm Jimin."

Bogum seemed to be hit instantly. He was nearly 1.9 meters tall and usually fierce, but now his ears turned red due to shyness.