•01•

The middle of winter has arrived, and the first snow has quietly fallen in the chemical factory on the outskirts of the imperial capital.

An almost suffocating darkness surrounded Jungkook. He covered his mouth tightly to prevent his voice from disturbing the imposing Alpha walking outside.

Da da da--

A slender and tall figure appeared beside Jungkook. As long as that person took one more step forward, his head would break into a rotten watermelon like the person next to him.

Don't come, don't come!

Jungkook has never been so crazy about living as he is now. It's so difficult for him! After finally escaping from that hellish research institute, he still didn't want to die.

One second—two seconds—

The surroundings fell into dead silence, and Jungkook heard his own heartbeat beating like thunder. At this moment, a very slight gasp finally escaped from his throat uncontrollably.

"Come out, I know you are hiding there."

Jungkook's eyes widened in horror. The man's voice was so cold and powerful, like some ancient creature standing at the top of the food chain.

"Hurry up, one, two..."

Before the man could say anything, Jungkook staggered out of the shadows. In the moonlight, his beautiful face was fully visible to the man. Jungkook's face was flushed. He could hardly hold himself up. Firstly, he was injured when he escaped, and secondly, he was in trouble at this moment.

"First, sir, please spare my life. I, I have never done anything bad. Please..."

Jungkook knelt on the ground and shivered. The black hair on his forehead was soaked with sweat. He looked like he was about to collapse. The collar around his neck (The collar helps omegas to mask their pheromone or scent) could no longer prevent the sweet white chocolate-flavored pheromones from emitting.

Alpah looked down at him and slightly narrowed his cold eyes. The gun in his hand gently lifted Jungkook's chin and said coldly, "You are still a kid. You are not the person I am looking for. Let's go."

The younger's eyes shrank, and he quickly got up from the ground, but fell directly to the ground before taking two steps.

"Uh...haha..."

Jungkook wrinkled his face in pain. His body curled up, and he was feeling hot and wet. But he had no pills or any medicine at the moment, and no one could help him...

'It's so painful...uhh...'

Jungkook's tears fell heavily from the corners of his eyes, and the tip of his nose was filled with dirty dirt, mixed with the vaguely clean smell emanating from the man.

At this time, black boots appeared in front of Jungkook's eyes, and the man squatted down, his flawless face reflected in his pupils.

Jungkook was stunned for a moment. He had never seen such a handsome Alpha before him. In his memory, many of the people around him were good-looking, but this man was absolutely beautiful, with fierce attack power, hard to get close to, making people fear him, and made him want to kneel on the ground and surrender.

"Oh? Heat cycle?"

Jungkook's gasped and his eyes began to lose focus. But at this time, he didn't know where the strength came from, and he directly hooked the Alpha's neck in front of him and kissed him heavily——

"hiss……"

The man gasped, the gun in his hand was pressed against the younger's head coldly, and he said coldly, "Let go!"