•15•

After returning to college, Jungkook found that he seemed to have become famous overnight. No matter where he went, people were whispering about him.

Jungkook was particularly uncomfortable with it at first, but it took a long time for him to get used to it, but that's all a story for another day.

A bunch of people gathered outside the classroom after class that day, just to see what Jungkook looked like. He was a boy with the second highest magic power that was rare to see in a hundred years, and he was protected by General Kim.

No matter which one it is, it can arouse everyone's gossip, but after reading it, many people think that Jungkook is just like that. Although he is considered beautiful among Omgea, he looks small and too weak.

Student 1: "Let me just say, he is just like the Omega in the old days. He is weak and pitiful. He can only be raised at home by the powerful Alpha, and he can be fed and cared for, and then all he has to do is give birth to childrens."

Student 2: "What do you know! Although Jungkook looks very weak, I heard that Bogum, who is very rampant in the first grade, is no match for him. Some people even saw Bogum personally leading his group to kneel down for him. This Isn’t he just a defeated general?"

Student 3: "Why was he defeated? The version I heard is that Jungkook's force value was too high and he beat people to the ground. He had to force Bogum to kneel down before he gave up."

Student 4: "Wait a minute...are you all mistaken? Jungkook looks like such a weak and kind-hearted little rabbit, how could he hit someone? Others are bullying him anyway..."
.

.

There were different opinions, but none of them got to the point.

As a result, Jungkook became a famous figure in the college. People would peek at him wherever he went. Even when he went to the washroom, he could hear others discussing his name.

Jungkook expressed that he wanted to cry but had no tears. He really wanted to be a transparent person.

After sitting on the toilet and feeling depressed for a long time, he suddenly heard a young boy yelling angrily from the door next door, "You must be sick! Get out of here! Get out now!"

The person on the other side of the phone didn't know what he said. The boy was so angry that he threw the phone against the wall. The poor phone instantly turned into pieces.

Another piece of it flew out and landed at Jungkook's feet.

Jungkook: "..."

Jungkook took a closer look and saw that it seemed to be a chip, which should have come out of the mobile phone.

After a moment, the young boy calmed down. He grabbed his pink hair and said angrily, "Fuck! I'm so angry that I won't even let me have a good life! My mobile phone..."

"It took a lot of effort to save money to buy it!"

"Huh? Where did the chip go?"

The pink-haired boy searched for a long time but couldn't find the chip. Jungkook coughed lightly and spread out his palms. There was a chip lying inside.

"Is this what you are looking for?"

"Yes! Thank you..."

The young boy was stunned when he saw Jungkook. He didn't even finish his words before he shouted blankly, "Kim Jungkook?! Is that you?"

Jungkook was a little embarrassed, "Well, it's me. Return the chip to you and I'm leaving."

After saying that, Jungkook was about to leave, but before he could take two steps, the young boy grabbed his arm.