•13•

"No! No! Please don't kill me! I have everything, I can give you money-"

Jungkook begged, but those people didn't show any emotion. They walked to the cliff and threw Jungkook mercilessly!

The scream was stuck in his throat. At that moment of weightlessness, Jungkook felt that the sky was falling.

He is dying...the baby, and Taehyung...

Not long after he had gained warmth, was he about to fall into darkness again?

Jungkook closed his eyes, and tears fell down his cheeks.

But just when he was sure he would die, a dragon roar came from the distance——

"Roar--!!!"

The cold and biting sea water did not hit, and Jungkook fell on a dragon.

The people in black were frightened and retreated. They panicked and prepared to escape, but how could the furious dragon let them succeed.

In the blink of an eye, the sky was filled with bloody storms, and endless blood fell under the cliff.

Taehyung, who was completely transformed into a dragon, knocked a man in black to the ground, and the dragon claws pressed down heavily. The man in black suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood.

The terrifying dragon eyes were full of violent aura, and he said coldly, "Who instigated you to do this!"

"Ugh! Let...let me go!" The man in black was shaking all over, but the level of suppression made him sweat profusely and he couldn't move at all.

"explain."

Taehyung's voice was very cold, with an aura that almost wanted to destroy the world.

But at this moment, the man in black's pupils suddenly shrank to a small point, and almost instantly, he lost his breath.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, died of poisoning?

Looking around, all the men in black died in the same way. Taehyung restrained his breath, returned to his human form and held Jungkook in his arms.

"Taehyung, put me down! Don't touch me!"

Jungkook's voice trembled. He was parasitized by insect eggs and would infect Taehyung.

Seeing the scared look on the younger's face as he struggled to get out of his arms, Taehyung felt his heart hurt. Instead of putting Jungkook down, he hugged him tightly.

"Taehyung! You..."

"I'm sorry, Love, I'm late..."

Taehyung pressed so hard, as if he was trying to embed him into his body. Jungkook's eyes heated up, and his vision blurred for a moment.

He pushed Taehyung and moved his parasitized leg farther away.

"It's too late, not at all... not at all."

Jungkook really thought he was going to die just now. In the past, he was not afraid of death and had nothing to worry about when he was born. His only extravagant hope was that he would not be dragged into various experiments by those scientists and could live an ordinary life.

But people are greedy. He met Taehyung, and he still had a baby in his belly...

Unconsciously, Jungkook wanted to ask for more.

"I've been parasitized, please stay away from me, okay?" Jungkook choked with sobs. He didn't shed a single tear after being kidnapped, but why was he crying like this now?