•08•

Taehyung must have acted like that he(JK) was in hurry...

Jungkook closed his eyes in despair. He was ashamed of his body.

"I'm sorry...baby, I didn't protect you..." Jungkook's eyes were red. For a moment, he thought a lot. Maybe he shouldn't escape from the research institute. He is an alien in this world. He could fall into a heat phase anytime and anywhere, and even temporary markers and medicines didn't work. He had no way to protect the baby.

If... if he suddenly fell into heat, and Taehyung is not around.

The consequences...

Jungkook didn't dare to think that if there happened to be many Alphas around at that time, he would definitely be...

At this moment, the door clicked open.

The younger quickly looked at the door. The person coming was Taehyung.

"Hubby, I'm sorry...I..."

Before Jungkook finished speaking, he was hugged by Taehyung.

"It's okay, it's all okay." The man's voice was gentle, and Jungkook felt even more uncomfortable.

Jungkook said with difficulty, "Otherwise, I'd better stay at home and not go to college..."

Hearing what the younger said, Taehyung's heart ached. He held the younger's face and whispered, "You will go to college."

Jungkook was anxious, "But my physique!"

Taehyung put his slender fingers on his lips, and he said with a smile, "I have asked the doctor to check your body. Your hormone levels are now very stable."

Jungkook was stunned. He asked in disbelief, "S-stable? How could it be... I clearly... yesterday..."

"Yes, little idiot, but the doctor doesn't know why. Maybe your body has a rejection reaction to any temporary Alpha mark." Taehyung gently wiped away the tears from the corners of the younger's eyes.

Taehyung said, "But the doctor said that after you receive the fluid in your body, the hormone imbalance in your body will gradually calm down. If time goes by and you become pregnant again, the hormones will still be disordered. Then..."

At this point, Taehyung suddenly smiled evilly and bit Jungkook's lower lip, "I'll just kiss you then."

"Kiss, kiss me? That's all right?" Jungkook's eyes widened, so he could go to college? Will the baby in his belly not be harmed?!

Taehyung couldn't help but hold the boy in his arms and gently stroked his exposed big tail.

Jungkook yelled, "Don't touch it, it's very itchy..."

Taehyung smiled evilly, "No, who told you to expose your ears and tail when you are in heat? You are so cute, of course I want to take the opportunity to touch you more."

"You bully people..." Jungkook struggled and could only let Taehyung keep rubbing his wolf ears and big fluffy white tail.

There is no way, after the heat comes, those with orc(hybrid) blood will grow animal ears and tails, and the length of time they appear is related to the individual's physique.

Jungkook remembered that it seemed like it took him a day and a night to disappear last time, and hoped that it would be faster this time...

Otherwise, he will be played by a malicious Alpha and go crazy!

Taehyung couldn't put it down and touched it for a long time before he stopped.

When he saw the younger on the bed, his face was flushed, and he looked at him aggrievedly, but he was aggrieved but could not resist.