Before You Read

Hey guys! I thought I would add a "Before you read" for my new readers! (Sorry for my old ones who thought I was actually updating).

I would like to start off by saying:

This was my very first attempt at...

1: writing an actual book

2. writing a fan fiction in general!

So, I'm sorry if it's not the greatest, but I put all my love and energy into every bit of it! 

DISCLAIMER:

This is a true SLOW BURN (!) and is very heavily plot based! The beginning chapters do start off pretty slow, but towards around the halfway point, it really starts to pick up. (Trust me... and my old readers lol). The relationship between my OC and the LI (Ghost) follows an enemies to lovers trope with lots and lots of angst. So, if that's your kinda thing then you're in the right place!

The content warnings include: Graphic depictions of violence, death, and destruction. Gruesome acts of murder, and vivid writing for those scenes. Explicit sexual scenes (smut for the girlies and boyies (?) who like that). Insinuations of past torture. Mentions and descriptions of child abuse and neglect. And other typical war content warnings you'd find in any military-based book.

There will be three books that will fall into the "Betrayal" series, and I am currently writing the second one as of now (December 13th, 2023). The third and final book will be released when Modern Warfare IV comes out (shameless plug). I will update this to let y'all know when my second book is released so stay tuned!

Without further ado...

Welcome to BETRAYAL