Ethereal⚘

Cara

Cara

In Toronto

4pm

Our rental car stopped infront of my childhood home and the kids jumped out.The front door opened and my 2 brothers ran out and they were as tall as me. It made me cry as I held both of my brothers in my hug. "Why are you growing up so fast? Cut it out bros for real" i sobbed and they hugged me tighter.Both of them did that brohug thing with Charles and they picked Deacon and Kaia up and went inside.

Michael and my mom came out and I hugged my mom tightly and we both were sobbing. "I'm so sorry about Denise sweetheart " she whispered as we pulled away which made me sigh and wipe my tears away. My mom kissed Charles's cheek and hugged him."We have some news to share" my mom broke the silence and I looked at her. She held her left hand up and I yelled and jumped up and down. "I'm so happy for you guys wow congrats "i hugged both of them and took Charles's house.

When we walked in , the house looked so different some walls were broken out and the main walls were painted another color. The pictures in the frames on the wall were updated. There was a photo of me and Deacon when we were here last time. Then a photo of me Deacon and Charles. I got my phone out and sent 3 photos of me Charles Kaia and Deacon. "I wanted to ask you for photos with Kaia i just didn't get to it " my mom spoke up when she saw the photos.

"Dont worry , we left your room as it was we just switched the single bed for a double one for you and Charles" she explained and my breath lodged in my throat. "Please tell me you didn't open the box that was under my bed " i asked and turned red instantly."No I just moved it away and its in your closet on the top shelf. I don't want to look at you differently cause by that reaction I'm glad I didn't open it "my mom laughed and i shook my head.

I took Charlie's hand and pulled him up the stairs so that I can show him the box. I opened my closet and saw the lilac colored box and I took it off. I told Charles to sit and i placed the box on his lap . "Low and behold my Charles Leclerc collage that I took down " i announced and took the huge folded banner out of the box and opened it and he held his hand infront of his mouth with the biggest smile on his face and he chuckled.

"You weren't kidding " he spoke up as his eyes scanned over the banner. His eyes met mine and i started laughing and folded it back up again. He looked through the box and he picked up the lingerie set in the box and looked at me."No way you kept this " he looked surprised by the contents of the box. There was a lot of polariods of us before my crash in there too. "I kept a lot of things from when we started dating till the crash" i spoke up and sat next to him as he looked through the polariods.

*

We all decided to go to our favorite chinese restaurant here in Toronto , we sat down at our table that we always sit at and the kids went to the playground with my brothers."This restaurant has heard many laughs but also many tears from our family " i spoke up and Charles looked at me confused."We were here to celebrate when we found out that I was pregnant with Deacon, then I came here when we broke up and i cried here and now here we are " I explained and he placed his arm over my shoulders and kissed my temple.