goodbye⚘

Cara

Cara

Same day

11pm

You guessed it , he isn't home yet , am I staying awake like an idiot waiting for him? Yes , yes I am.I've been trying to keep myself awake to wait for him to come through this door. I've called him 5 times and his phone is off.My phone started ringing and I saw it was Renee

"Hey where are you girl , we're all on Charles's boat to celebrate , why didn't you come?" She asked over pounding music and my blood drained from my face.I've been sitting here for hours like a complete dumbass thinking he's still at work , meanwhile he's on his boat with all of our friends celebrating his win , that technically wasnt even a fucking win in the first place (no pun intended) .

"Cara are you there?" Renee asked and i hummed a response."I'm on my way to Canada to visit my family , so I'm gonna go now , enjoy the party " I explained with the fakest cheerful tone."Fly safely and say hey to them from me " Renee asked.We said goodbyes and I went up to our room and packed a suitcase with my clothes and Deacon's clothes. I got a baby bag with a lot of his stuff in. I decided that I'll more stuff in Canada.

I went and picked Deacon up gently and covered him with a blanket. I got Chico on his leash and when i locked the front door I put the keys in the flower pot.I got a taxi to the airport and got on a plane to Toronto.

*

I landed in Toronto the next day and got myself an uber to my mom's place.I rang the doorbell holding Deacon on my hip. The door opened and my mom gasped and hugged me tightly and took Deacon from me ."I didn't know you were coming" My mom teared up which made me lose it and the tears streamed down my face and a sob left my mouth.My 2 brothers came over to me and I crouched down and hugged them tightly."What's wrong sweetheart, what happened" Michael asked and I shook my head trying not to think about it."Loving him is so fucking draining" i broke down in multiple sobs and he hugged me."He told me he had a meeting, just for me to find out that he's been on his boat with all of our friends, while I'm sitting at home like a fuckwit waiting for him to come back from work, he left without saying anything and left Deacon unattended he didn't even think about him , i tried calling him but nothing " i explained and shook my head again.

"I could fucking ring his neck right now , thats how mad he makes me " i groaned and just imagined me strangling him.i wiped my eyes and went up to my old room. I fell down on the bed and shook my head with a sigh as I rubbed my eyes staring up to the ceiling.I took a very long shower and changed into a floor length summer dress and wedged heels cause I want to go visit my Nana today and surprise her with Deacon.