20|lap time🩵

Cara

Cara

"So for the video Carla , can you introduce yourself to our viewers then we will explain what we're doing today" Lando asked and i focused my attention on him and I nodded showing him that I heard him.

My phone started ringing and i looked at who it was and it was Charles again. I sighed and turned my phone off completely and asked Lando to hold it for me.

"Was he calling again?" He asked and I nodded rolling my eyes."Even Fred asked me to just talk to him , my whole life doesn't revolve around this relationship we had , I have work i need to focus on and upcoming projects, let it eat him alive I don't care at the moment. I dont feel guilty anymore cause Deacon is with him now " I explained and he tapped my shoulder sympathetically.

"Who keeps calling?" Ria asked when she overheard my rant."My ex boyfriend " I groaned and rubbed my forehead."Lets start the video please " I asked and Lando nodded calling the camera guy over.

"Welcome back to another Quadrant video. today we are joined by the beautiful the magical , princess of Monaco , Cara Matthews" Lando explained and everyone clapped when the camera panned to me. I waved with both hands and a smile.

"Can you introduce yourself to our viewers Cara?" Max asked."Hey everyone I'm Cara , I am a retired 5 time world champion nascar driver , I am now the executive general manager of dior as well as a runway and campaign model. " i explained and the group cheered making me laugh."Today we are going to be test driving 2 different McLarens around this track , I come out here with the McLaren team if we need to test out some new stuff on my car , so Cara will you do the honors on driving one of the McLarens and you can choose who your passenger princess will be " Lando explained then looked over to me.

"My girl Ria , will be my passenger princess " I spoke up and Ria and I bumped our hips together while holding our hands in the air.Lando came over and gave me a helmet. "I'm taking your f1 seat in another life " I giggled as he scoffed while helping me with the strap under my chin.

"Yeah maybe in another life , I have my f1 car here so maybe when everyone leaves you can test drive it " he offered and I gasped and looked at him shocked."No way you'd do that" I joked and he nodded."No I'm serious you muppet , i want to see what you're capable of" he explained and I nodded and did a little happy dance.I walked to a yellow McLaren and opened the door and got in.I fastened my seatbelt and waited for Ria to get in

I inspected all the controls and memorized them like how i always did with nascar."If you get motion sickness tell me okay? I'm gonna test the limits here so if you want to get out just tap my arm and I'll slow down and drop you off at the start" i reassured her and she thanked me as she buckled up.

I rolled the window down and leaned out. "I'm gonna do 2 slow laps to memorize the track then I'll start" i called out and they showed me a thumbs up

I pulled away and kept it at a decent speed .