reconnecting ⚘

Cara

Cara

Its been around a month and a half in Sweden now , and to say i love it is an understatement,  this place is amazing and beautiful Deacon loves it too.We had snow a few days ago and every day around noon I will dress Deacon up as warm as possible and let him play with the snow.I even showed him how to make a snow angel.

We were now laying in bed with alot of blankets over us as we watched Ice Age which I figured out was Deacon's favorite movie.

I have been working with Dior on a collab with a perfume line for the 3 weeks now and everything has been going smoothly so far.

Deacon had finally mastered walking and has been learning how to run around which is so adorable.

He also said his first word other than mama and papa , which was Manny ( the name of the mammoth from ice age ) and he always says it in that cute high pitched baby voice.

Me on the other hand , I've been better if I'm being honest,  I miss him , i miss him alot . But i know we're better off alone , no distractions he can focus on his racing and I can focus on my campaigns and collabs and also my organization that I'm launching soon.

Chico is fully grown now and he is still just as adorable as when I got him. I haven't picked up one of the 400 calls I got from Charles , i havent even listened to the 400 voice messages he left .

I've been baking alot the last 3 weeks and I enjoyed every moment of it. I even saw the northern lights last week .

My bucket list is skiing and ice skating . I've been doing skating lessons and I got the hang of it pretty quickly , skiing , not so much .

I've also been planning Deacon's 1st birthday so far , its  3  weeks away , its weird to think a year ago today i was 8 months and a few weeks pregnant lounging on the couch devouring marshmallows while watching ice age.how much has my life changed in a span of a year is so crazy , I took it all for granted , my job , my supporters , my friends , my relationship with Charles and my family.

I heard my doorbell and got snapped out of my thoughts.I went to the door and opened up to see Marino , my swedish friend I made on the first few days here.

"Marino , hello come in " I smiled and moved out of the way for him to come inside."I brought you some medicine for your cold and some coffee to heat up" he explained and showed me the stuff he had in his hands.

He made himself comfortable on the couch and i joined him with a groan as I sat down."Are you feeling better well the cold and mentally" He asked resting his head on his hand on the back of the couch.

I shook my head and looked down fiddling with my rings. I heard him sigh . "Lets cuddle and watch your favorite movie and you can spill everything that's on your mind. " he suggested and I nodded scooting closer to him.He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and held me tighter. His boyfriend is punching air rn.