at sunset⚘

Cara

Cara

Same day

I got home and changed into this

I got Chérie and loaded myself with it and went back out to my car and drove to the beach

I got Chérie and loaded myself with it and went back out to my car and drove to the beach. Renee told me that everyone is meeting at the beach to watch the sunset together before everyone leaves for work again

I parked in the empty parking spot but didn't see any cars around , I might just be early I took a deep breath before I got out.I took my shoes off when I made it to the sand and made my way to where I saw him standing , staring into the sunset with Deacon playing in the sand

The waves crashed against the shore as the golden rays of the sunset illuminated the shadows. The seabreeze made my hair flow behind my back along with my pants. If only this was a movie. If only it worked like that.He was now a few feet away from me.

"Mommy" Deacon squealed which made Charles jump and he looked my way."You came?" He spoke softly and I nodded slowly.

"I was invited by Renee" I spoke up like it was obvious.I stopped a few feet away from him and he just stood and admired me like the first time he saw me."I became the person that I promised myself I wouldn't be, i took the stress and frustration out on you and words can't explain how sorry I am Cara " he started off breaking the awkward silence and i looked away from him at the waves breaking at shore.

"And i don't know how to make it up to you, i don't and i will try , and try over and over again . Even if i fail everytime i will try. I am not giving up on us Cara " he explained making me look back at him.

"Even if you decide to walk away right now before everyone shows up , i will never stop fighting for you . You're the only one I want , you understand me you know how to comfort me you know whats wrong with me even if i dont know . You're my number one supporter in everything I do and without you as my motivation I've been struggling . I will go on my knees and beg you for another chance , and I dont care if i look desperate its because I am , i didn't appreciate what i had before i lost it all , and I ne-"